Truth or Dare. 6

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

{Eren's POV}
I stared with shock.
Until I suddenly burst out smiling widely.
I pulled him into another kiss.
"So I guess that's a 'Yes' then" Levi chuckled.
I nodded vigorously.

"Just remember that you have to keep it a secret...I kinda don't want to go to jail" Levi nervously chuckles.

"Of course, anything for you" I smile as I wrap my arms around his waist. We just stare into each-others eyes for a good 5 minutes. "Shall we play a game?" I ask, trying to put some input into some sort of conversation with a hint of fun.

"What type of game?" He asks with a smirk.
"Lets play a game of Truth or Dare, but with a twist..." I say the last part seductively.
"Ooh~, what's the twist?.." He asks, with a deeper, more seductive tone.

"Truth, is we ask anything that we want to know about each-other, to know a bit more... However dare, if you don't complete the dare, you have to remove one item of clothing... both options between Truth and Dare, can be normal... or dirty." I say whilst slowly brushing my hand under his shirt.

"Let's get to the 'game' then" Levi smirks.

-

He sat either side of each-other with our legs crossed 'because why not' looking directly into the opposites eyes.

"Truth or Dare." He says with a slight smile.
"O-okay then... Truth." I said, I mainly just wanted to know each-other a bit more.

"Eren, what is your favourite thing about me? He asks with a slight pink hint on his cheeks. I stare at him for a couple of seconds, to try and figure out an answer to his question.

"Y-Your.... your eyes." I say, looking away.

"My eyes?! they're boring, dull and grey!" He exclaims in shock at my answer.

"That's what you see, but when I look into them, I see your true emotion and the real Levi Ackerman that I know and truly love." I smile and laugh as I notice that his cheeks burn up in embarrassment.

"Okay, it's your turn now, Truth or Dare?" I seemed a lot more confident at this point so I decided to play along with the game but getting dirtier.

"Truth." He says.

I put a lot of thought into this question, but it would be to hard to repeat out aloud, especially infront of Levi, a Teacher, my boyfriend.

"H-how... umm... Howbigareyou?" I say quickly whilst looking away. He starts to chuckle..

"Me? I'm 5'3" He laughs. I glare at his humour.
"Y-You know what I mean!" I nervously exclaim.

"Fine, fine... 8 inches..." He says whilst scratching the nape of his neck.
"...damn..." I mutter under my breathe. He chuckles at my response.

{Levi's POV}

"Okay, back to the game then... Truth or D-" I start.

"Dare" Eren says with a devilish smirk.

"Wow, someones confident, aren't they" I smirk

I was really struggling to think of a dare to give to Eren... especially one that I hope he cannot complete. So I decided to give him a dare, that I know for a fact that he cannot do as he promised that he wouldn't, and that he'll keep it secretive.

"I dare you, to text every single person on your phone, that your boyfriend is your french teacher." I smirk
"HEY, That's no fair!" He shouts.
"Fair for me though..." I mumble, but loud enough so Eren can hear.

"Fine then." He gets up off of the sofa and stands so he is facing me. He gives me a smirk as he teases me by slowly removing his shirt, button by button. Once all of the buttons are separated he then yet again, slowly let his white shirt fall down his arms and onto the floor.

I stared at his bare torso. God he was hot... but how good was his bottom-half?

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" He said, most likely trying to get my attention to his eyes and not his body.
"Dare." I say with a curve on my lips into a slight smile.

Eren then swiftly turned and looked out the window. I then noticed that it was actually raining, pissing it down with rain, in fact. Eren then turned to face me with a menacing grin, making me actually feel on edge.

"I dare you to... go outside with all your clothes still on and lay on the floor in that big puddle of water in the garden." He says whilst laughing.

I stare with a glare. I head to the door and look outside to only see the big puddle outside, smothered in mud and dirt.

"Oh Hell NO!, that is NOT a big  puddle... that's like the fucking SEA!" I shout.
"In that case then... remove a piece of your clothing!" Eren Smiles widely.

I walk back into the living room, followed by a joyful looking Eren. So I decided to tease him, although, a bit more than he did to me, so instead of removing my shirt, I very slowly started to remove my sock.

"Now that's Definitely not fair!" Eren shouted with a slight smile.
"Fine, fine" I said rolling my eyes at Eren's childish behaviour.

I unbuttoned my shirt let it fall to the floor in a matter of seconds. I felt Eren's gaze over my torso and I looked up to see him with a slightly red face.

{Eren's POV}

I couldn't stop staring at his abs... he has an 8-pack. I kept gazing my eyesight across his body until a voice made me get back into reality.

"You like what you see?" Levi said in a deep husk tone.
"Hell, Yeah... you're amazing" I replied with a blushed face and smile.

"Tch. Do you want to carry on with this game?" Levi muttered, obviously quite bored.
"Nah, not really. Anything in mind?" I ask

"Well... I was thinking along the lines of..." Levi started until he reached forward to my shoulders and pushed me back onto the sofa into a passionate kiss.

"God... I... love you... Levi" I said between breathes and kisses.

"Love you too... Brat."

{And here is Chapter 6. I did type this on a laptop so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes here and there. Does anyone have any ideas for parts of chapters?
Anyways hoped you enjoyed
Words - 1075
~A ❤️}