The Confession. 5

{Eren's POV}
'Has he read the message?'
'Does he feel the same? Surely he does because of what he said about 15 minutes ago about the colour of my eyes.'

I waited for an answer to the question.
Instead there was an awkward silence and I decided to break it whilst glancing at the shocked yet blushing Levi.

"So~ How is everyone?" I ask with a slight gaze over Levi to see him still in the same position.
"I'm good as always Eren. How are you?" Erwin says and asks.

"I'm a-alright I guess..." I say with multiple planes at Levi. Which he glances back at me with a smirk.

"Hanji? How are you?" I smile
"I'm amazing thankyou, oh and-"
"Yeah, Yeah. Thanks Hanji. I didn't need a whole paragraph of speech." I laughed

Erwin chuckled whilst Levi smirked.
"Right, I'm gonna get going. Eyebrows? Shitty-Glasses? Do you want a lift?"
"Well I drove here with Hanji so I guess I'll take us two home. And leave you two." Erwin said as he looked at me and smiled and winked at Levi.

He went to get up and I swear I saw Hanji and Erwin holding hands.
I looked over at Levi and he smirked.
"So~. I guess I'll give you a lift then, brat?" He glanced at me.
"Yes Please Levs."

The corner of his mouth lifted and then he grabbed his car-keys and stood up.
"I'll go and get the car while you go and say bye to your 'friends'" he said using actions with his fingers for apostrophes.

I smiled at him and nodded as we both left the table and took opposite directions.
I got to the old table I was at before.
"Hey guys" I smiled widely.
"Hey Ere-" Armin, Jean and Connie started.
"Where the fuck were you!?" Mikasa spat with a glare.
"Why the fuck would you need to know?" I spat back.

Everyone at the table was watching the commotion in horror.

"Because I fucking love you Eren." Mikasa spoke with her expression softening.

"JUST GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY, I DONT FUCKING LOVE YOU!"
I shouted at her.

"BUT YOU WILL...You will love me, I don't care if you say that you are gay. Because I know that you aren't."
She smiled softly.

Jean looked at her gobsmacked.
"Mikasa... I'm pretty sure Eren isn't lying when he says that he likes men... you need to get your head straight."

"But you know what, Jean... ugh. Fine." Mikasa spat.
"You win." She spat again.

A few seconds later someone walked through the door and placed their hands on my shoulders.

"And I'm pretty sure that when males confess to males, that makes them gay... therefore I'm pretty sure that your crush, Mr Eren Jaeger, is very much 100 percent. Gay."

He then bent down and whispered into my ear.
"That's unless I'm female... I've got to go and check" he chuckles.
My cheeks burst into a bright pink tone making him chuckle again.

Jean and Connie both put their hands infront and create a heart shape with us in the middle.

Levi blushes red and grabs my hand.
"L-let's just go"
I nod.

I jump into his car and he drives straight past my house.
"Hey, um... where are we going?" I ask
"My house" he says bluntly.
So many thoughts go through my head. So many thoughts that I don't want to think of.

-
'I walked through the door and he suddenly pushed his lips against my own licking inside of the cavern in my mouth.'
No, NO-
'He pushed me into the bed as I screamed his name wanting more he pulled over my shirt and pulled down my pants, showing my full hard on-'
N-NO STOP NO
-

Levi suddenly burst out laughing but blushing a bit as well.
I know, LEVI IS FUCKING LAUGHING!
"W-what's funny?"
"No, no. It's just the fact that all I said was that we were going to 'my house' and you got these erotic thoughts" he laughs, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"H-how would you know if it was an e...e-erotic thought?!..." I stuttered
"Umm.... you're... hard." He said trying not to look.
"W-wa-what??? SHIT..." I moved uncomfortably.
There was an awkward silence and a tear fell from my eye.

I soon started crying.

"Eren? Hey, what's wrong?" Levi asked as one of his hands was on the wheel, whilst the other was on my shoulder for comfort.

"I-it's just so e-embarrassing. And then y-you're here t-too..."
"Hey calm down, I will- no- wait you'll sort it out when you get back."
He smirked.

We arrived at his house and he carried me to the living room. And was about to leave so I could sort it out myself, but I suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"C-could you?" I asked pleadingly.
"Uhh... are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes."

He slowly and carefully unzipped my pants to show my Hard on poking through my boxers.
He slipped both the pants down my legs to reveal my fully erect member.

I saw the look on his face and he had a devilish smirk. He then opened his mouth and licked the tip, working his way down the shaft.
I moaned his name repeatedly making him work faster.

I grabbed the ends of his hair and pushed his head down making him deep-throat.
After a few bobs, he let his mouth go and replaced it with his hand. Grasping it at different speeds. Pre-cum soon began to fall down onto his fingers so he switched his hand back to his mouth and pushed the bow lubricated fingers ink my entrance. Pushing deeper and deeper them before.

"L-Levi... I-I'm g-gonna-" I started.
Levi soon let go and looked at me with a slight smirk.
"Cum for me Eren..." he said with a purr.

He then backed his head back down onto my cock making me moan even more, till I suddenly screamed his name. I instantly came straight into his mouth and he swallowed every last bit.
"So sweet" He said.
I soon put all my clothes back on and pulled him into a kiss.

He then let go.
"Eren, even though I'm your teacher, and you're my student. I really like you Eren. Like I l-love you... so could we keep this relationship secret.
Eren, will you be my boyfriend?"

{And That is Chapter 5 😱. It was like the worst chapter I've ever written 😂 and that is my second ever smut at writing... 😱😬😍😂.
I hope this was alright.
I'm so much better at writing depressing shit, like my story called 'Falling' *cough* *cough* 😂❤️

Anyways I hope it's good enough for a next chapter.
Words: 1146
~A ❤️}