A Teacher?!. 8

{Part 8, I'm sorry that it's been a while since the last. My Wattpad had broken for a day or two, and then I've been really busy.
I'll try my hardest to keep up the chapters. ❤️}

{Carla's POV}

It was quite late, I was getting worried sick because Eren is normally on time and never this late.
I stayed in the kitchen and decided to start on drying the cups and mugs.

That's when I heard the sound of a car pulling over.
"Is that Eren?" I muttered to myself.
I walked over to the window to have a look to see.
"Mhm, who's car is that? Who was he with?" So many questions were going through my head right now.

About 5 minutes later he arrived in the door.
"Mum? I'm home" Eren shouted in question to check if I was here.
I decided to play off the fact that I saw Eren get out of a car and have a make-out session with whoever the driver was.

"I'm in the kitchen hun" I replied.
He slowly made his way to the table and sat down like he was in loss of energy for the day.

"We're having pizza for tea!" I told him with a smile.
"My favourite!" He shouted.
I'm so glad that I can make him happy, and not have him argue in other days and it's like he's going to bite my head off some time soon.
(😂)

We were in a silence for a few more minutes so I decided to change the topic of the conversation into what I saw through the window and based off of the fact that there are Love-bites across his neck.

"So, What have you been doing all evening?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.
"I was at that Cafe, with Armin, Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha etc" he explained with a confused look.
"Mhm... And someone else obviously." I laugh with a wide smile.
"W-what! What makes you think that?"
He stutters his words, so I know for a fact that he's lying.

"Your earlobes are red, which means you've got something to hide!" I smiled whilst walking over and pinching his ear.

"I-I have nothing to hi-" He tried to speak.
"Who was it? Your new girlfriend? New boyfriend? Who is this person?" I questioned, even though he's never told me, but I know for a fact that he likes guys.
I knew because in his room he has posters of boy 'bands', even though one of them don't exist anymore...

I'm pretty sure they disbanded in 2013?' I thought to myself.
And there is a love heart over 3 people. Although one, is an actor.

He stared at the table and seemed to be thinking.
But I was wide-eyed after what he had said next.

"My French Teacher"
I stared at him in disbelief.
"What did you say?!" I asked with a slight raise in my voice.

He suddenly looked up to my eyes in horror after what he had just said.

{Eren's POV}
"I-I... umm..." I stuttered.
I tried so hard to figure out on what to say.
"Did you just say 'Your French Teacher'?!!?" She shouted making the corners of my eyes begin to tear up.
"I-I.... y-yes..." I looked down.
"So what have you been doing with your teacher?" She had calmed down a bit and came to sit next to me.

I decided to stay quiet and stay looking down at the blank table infront of me.
"What's their name?"She asked with a hand on my shoulder.

I still stayed looking down, thinking that she may not respect me.
"Don't worry, I'm not angry. I'm just... it's just that's it's your teacher... and I don't mind why gender they are... I just want you to be happy."

"Erm... h-his name is L-Levi..." I stumbled my words and looked up to see her smiling face.
"Aw, I'm so glad that 1. You've finally come out to me and 2. That your happy to be with someone."

"Do you mean it!" I smiled widely.
"Of course sweetie, but before we have tea, please could I speak to Levi"
"I-I Guess So" I slowly grabbed my phone and scrolled through the contacts till I found the name

Babe ❤️😜

My mother glanced at me with a chuckle as she had read the name.
"I'll put him in speaker" I spoke quietly.

*Ring**Ring*
*Ring**Ring*
After the a few seconds or so, Levi had answered the call.

"Hey Levi..." I spoke with a slight smile, even though he cannot see me.
"Hey babe, is anything wrong?" He asked with concern.
"I-it's just that... my mum... she knows about... us..." I stuttered slowly.

There was like a whole minute silence.
"Shit" he muttered under his breath but me and Carla could still hear him.
"She's right here" I say before he says anything bad.

"Oh... Hello Mrs Jaeger." He spoke but quietly than before.
"Hello, And please call me Carla." She laughed.
"Okay"
"So, I just wanted to ask you a few questions about you and my son" She said sternly.

"Y-Yes, I thought you might." He said slowly.
I was just sitting there trying to imagine Levi's face right now.
"Shorty can we Skype?" I joke, knowing that he hates the name.
"I'm not short! I'm average height... and if Carla doesn't mind." He shouts.

"Of course, I'd love to see my sons boyfriend." She smiles.

{Time Skip ~ By the Power Of Windex}
Once we were on Skype, my mother and him had a conversation which I wasn't listening to as all I was doing was pulling lustful faces at Levi making him blush madly.
That's when my mother decided to start with the questions.

"So Levi... Do you love Eren?" She asked.
"What sort of question is that?!" I exclaimed.
"Of course, I love him." His lips curved upwards slightly.

"Who else knows about your relationship? I would rather not have Eren suspended or you fired." She asked and explained with concern in her eyes.

"Well That will hopefully not happen, since the only people who know is You, and my two friends." He said with a normal expression face.

"And who are those friends of yours?" She asked.
"Well one is a Science Teacher named Hanji Zoe, and the other, is Erwin Smith, the maths teacher and head teacher of the school." He said smugly.

"So the head is fine with it?!" She seemed surprised.
"Well, he's seen how us two are together and he thinks that it's better for us to stay in the position that we are in." He replied with her question again.

"Okay... now finally, What things do you wish to do with my son?" She asked with a raised brow.
"MUM!!?" I screeched.

"Mhm, Carla, please elaborate our meaning of things." Levi smirked with full eye contact on me making me turn bright pink.

"Well... erm... you know what, I'm not going to say anything... I could probably guess" she said with hint of regret in her emotion.

"I'll see ya tomorrow morning Levi" I smiled.
"I'll see you tomorrow too, brat" He smirked.
"Love you!" I exclaimed with a wide smile.
"Yeah, yeah. You too Brat." He chuckled and then hung up.

"He seems nice." My mother said as she went back to go and plate the pizza.
"Yeah... yeah he is." I smiled.

{There you go. Chapter 8 complete. Let's hope it actually publishes this time and doesn't duplicate. I hope that you enjoyed it, but Carla accepted it!

Like that would ever happen in real life. 🙄

Anyways, I know what will happen in the next chapter, but anymore ideas anyone?
I'll keep them in mind for future chapters or even storyline twists.
Words - 1312
~A ❤️}