Answers and Closure

June didn't sleep that night. Well no one did in the Gryffindor house. She sat at her claimed window sill watching the ground. What were you trying to do, Padfoot? What were you trying to do? June asked. The night was sprinkled with stars and the moon was crescent. Down on the ground sat a big dog gazing up at her. The next morning, June skipped breakfast and went in search of her brother's godfather. She found him at her claimed tree.

"Your explaining yourself as yourself. We're going into the forest so no one can see you." June told the gigantic black dog, walking towards the forest.

Padfoot reluctantly followed June into the forest. Yes, he had done it before in his schooldays, but then he was older then twelve. He was scared for the young red haired girl. They entered the forest and went slightly deeper so Sirius could transform back to the pale, messy haired man June and him called Sirius. Padfoot turned to himself.

"Okay explain, why in the name of Merlin would you enter the Gryffindor common room with a knife and slash Ron's curtain's? Are you actually a murder? Should I run to Dumbledore?" June started to ramble.

"Hey, hey, June calm down, I'm not a murder. I was going to take Ron's, was it? Rat because I think it's Peter." Sirius explained.

"His rat went missing a few week's ago.... You ass! You could have told me I was sacred that you were actually a goddamn murder!" June shouted, slapping Sirius arm since she's so short.

Sirius chuckled, even though it slightly stung.
"And anyways, how does Fred and George Weasley know about Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs? And how did the two sneak in to Hogsmeade with the help of them, a.k.a you." June asked changing the subject easily.

"They found the map?" Sirius muttered loudly, accidentally.

"What map, Sirius?" June asked, watching him, confusedly.

"You heard that?" Sirius asked and June nodded.

"Your father, Remus, and I made a map of the school that can tell where everyone is at any time of any day as along as their in the castle. It was the best thing we ever created. Amazing for sneaking out after curfew, pranking. The best years of my life where in this place. The best day of my life was when I met your father." Sirius said thoughtfully, remembering the past in which he loved.

"So your telling me, that Fred and George found your map and are now, practically, following in our guys foot steps? And wait a second! My father used to be a prankster? Moony used to be a prankster? I would never see that coming."

  Sirius laughed at her change of voice at each realisation. June started asking questions about the map and how it works. Their conversation lasted until seven, because it was getting dark and they were still in the Dark Forest. Sirius transformed into Padfoot and walked her back to the castle. June promised to bring Sirius dinner that Friday. She kneeled down to hug the dog and kissed his wet nose, then bidding him goodbye. As June was walking back to the common room, she ran into another student. she was knocked off her feet and down the stair. She managed to grabbed the rail to make sure she didn't tumble down the stairs, surprisingly.

"Oh my Merlin! I'm so sorry, I should have been watching where I was going. I'm so deeply sorry." June apologized, pulling herself up to regain her footing, once she was up she fixed her skirt. She was wearing a pleated skirt and a demi jean tank top with a red long sleeve underneath, a Muggle outfit to say the least.

"It's okay June. I should have watch were I walking as well." Said an familiar voice.

"Oh, hey, Justin. I thought I walked into a random student. How you've been? Where is Thea, you guys are rarely ever apart?" June asked.