Sneak Peak!

So I finished the first chapter. I almost posted it.

Almost.

So it got me thinking on how patient you guys have been when it came to waiting for this story. That is why I decided to give you a little sneak peak on the first chapter while I construct the second one to perfection.

I hope you guys enjoy!

***

There are rules to being part of high school royalty. Rules that are followed. Rules that, if they may be broken, a punishment is made or a deal is made. A debt I'm now collecting for my pure enjoyment.

"Should she do it again?" I grin at my best friend, Mackenzie.

She laughs and looks over at Lydia Osman who is in obvious embarrassment in what she is doing. "Why not? Unless she wants everyone to know what we do."

I smirk and turn back to Lydia. "Well, you heard her. Do it again."

Lydia winces before pouring on more chocolate syrup from the lunch room over her. The room erupts in laughter and Mack and I clutch our stomachs in hysterics. She looks at Mackenzie and I through the pools of chocolate flowing in front of her eyes.

I step closer, my arms crossed and my heels clicking against the tile. "Don't ever back talk me again. Got it?"

She doesn't answer.

"Got it?" I ask a little more forceful this time.

Lydia nods and I flash a beaming smile. "Fantastic. Now leave before I have to look at you any longer."

I wasn't always like this.  At some point I had some sweetness inside of me. Some that no longer exists. Disappointing, I know.

"Well if it isn't Caprice Hunters, making lives worse than they already are." I clench my jaw and fists and turn around forcing a smile.

"Liam." I say between my clenched jaw. I turn and see his impossible perfect face and ever present smirk attached to it. Dressed in his uniform for football, he stands there with his friends behind him grinning at me.

"Reecie, baby. Didn't we agree that torturing people isn't normal or okay?" He says with a pout and his friend, Harry, snickers beside him.

"Didn't we establish that all west side kids are your problem, and all upper east side, are mine?" I question.

Liam McCormick. Liam...McCormick. How do I even begin to describe Liam McCormick? Probably somewhere along the lines of arrogant, selfish, jerk, hot, annoying, obnoxious, oh and my arch rival.