Chapter 3: Senior Campout

hey, lovelies!

I just want to say a few things before you start reading this chapter. This chapter took an extremely long time to write. I would love to be shown some love for it. This is also where everything begins. The whole story is basically based on this one event.

Okay, that's it! xxx

***
Every year Highland Academy allows the seniors to get away for one weekend in September. They go to Woodlands Camp about two hours out of the city in Upstate New York. They split the boys and girls up into cabins and let them d their own thing. they're always positioned right across the lake from the Robinsons. The Robinsons are some rig family who are never home but have two twin kids who throw a party every year our school goes. No one actually knows who they are or what they look like but they've been doing it since their eighth grade year. That's really what they look forward too in this weekend.

So here we are standing in the great outdoors listening to this super obnoxious lady ramble on and on and on about....well, nothing.

"Boys and girls of Highland High, Woodlands Camp is thrilled to have you spend the weekend with us another year!" a very peppy lady speaks greeting us. "My name is Brianna and I'm so excited to be your counselor for the weekend. Me and my partner Richie who is back at the head cabin right now. There are four cabins. Two for the girls and two for the boys. You can go into each other's cabins but lights out is at 11:30 which is when you're expected to be back in your assigned bunks. The camp is open to you all weekend. You can all do whatever you want to and there will be counselors set up everywhere. Breakfast is at seven, lunch is at 12:30 and all outdoor activities end at 6:00."

"Hey everyone, I'm Richie." A very attractive guy says coming into view. He scans the crowd of seniors ad his eyes land in Valerie and my direction. He smirks before continuing. "I will be in charge of supervising you all this weekend. So, girls will you come with me and bring your stuff so I can assign you to your bunks."

He swivels around on his heel and begins walking toward the lake. The eager girls follow close behind him. some are even trying to start up a conversation with him in their attempts to flirt with him.

"All these girls are too thirsty for a guy to like them, " Valerie states shaking her head as we pick up our things.

I look back and see Mackenzie with her lips locked with Hudson's. She's grinning and peeks an eye over at me. "Yeah, not everyone."

She follows my gaze and pushes me forwards once she sees what I do. "She was just jealous of your life. So she took what belonged to you."

"Yeah well, she got what she wanted. Me no longer at the top. My social status is dying Valerie. I'm lucky I'm still captain of the cheer squad." I mutter the last part to myself.

"Come on."

We follow the other girls until we reach the cabins. They look like little cottages. Made of stained dark oak wood and the pops of colors that are displayed on the outside. The lake is a gorgeous view. There are jet skis and a dock with canoes. Richie stops and turns around. He names off the girls in the first cabin and they go in. When I realize that Mackenzie isn't one of the people called for the first cabin.

"Okay in this cabin we have Mary, Georgia, Donna, Lily, Heaven, Izzie, Bexley, Farah, Natalie, Ally, Camryn, Wendy, Mackenzie, Valerie and Caprice," he remarks pointing to the second cabin that has a lime green screen door on the front and the curtains that are showing through the windows are a soft baby blue color.

As each girl is called they head inside the cabin. I go in last and Richie smiles at me.

"How old are you?" He asks me.