Chapter 40

Asher's P.O.V

!!!WARNING 18+!!!

Her moans rang through my ears and made it hard to worship her as my mate. My wolf was screaming to stop this foreplay shit and rip her clothes off and take her. But I knew that this was something that would feel a million times better for me and her if I just took it slow. Or as slow as I could.

It was only a matter of time before I couldn't take not to kiss her lips again, I had been giving her love bites all across her neck like if I didn't I would die. We kissed for a moment before she pulled away, I groaned wanting her sweet lips again.

What she did instead almost made my resolve go out the window. She started kissing my jaw, painstakingly slow, and moving downwards even slower. I let out a growl of pleasure as she finally reached the area where she would mark me. My breathing was heavy and it took almost all of my strength to hold back and just let her kiss me.

With my grip on her waist still tight I flashed us to the bed, roughly throwing her down and making my way over her. How clothes were still on our bodies, I'll never know. I hovered over her and stared at her. For a moment I saw something in her eyes I'd never seen when she's looked at me, love. That's when I knew, I would make this right for her.

I put my lips back on hers, moving slowly this time. Making sure to let my tongue explore every part of her mouth as I ran a hand up and down her side. She squirmed in anticipation at my actions practically begging me to go faster, but I couldn't, not yet. Now I would show her my love for her.

I brought her up so she was sitting and slowly took off her shirt. Each centimeter making my dick ache as it was exposed to me. I had seen my beautiful mare naked before, but this was different. I left her torso on just a bra as I kissed all over her chest and stomach. She moaned my name, I smiled against her skin liking that I'm brining her so much pleasure.

My hand reach up her back to unclasp her bra, it came unhooked easily and I moved the straps down kissing her neck on each perspective side. Her sent of arousal was mind numbing. I couldn't think of anything but burning myself deep inside her. It made my dick ever harder if that was possible.

Her hands hand found the hem of my shirt and she pulled away crouching down to kiss my stomach and chest as it became exposed. I growled knowing Kingston was going to make an appearance very soon if she keeps teasing me this way.

"Asher, I want you,"she whispered into my ear sweetly. She hand her small hands hooked in my pants which were too tight to keep on any longer. I pushed her back down and hooked my hands in her pants ripping them down quickly. She kicked them off of her ankles and then I was left staring at my gorgeous mate, she didn't even attempt to cover herself from me as I admired her figure. Every curve, every inch of her skin was perfect. I positioned my face at her core. Her soft moans and dripping wet pussy told me she really did want me. I opened her legs kissing the inside of her thighs before touching her wet pink pussy.

She squirmed again trying to get me to move my mouth over just an inch or two as I would near her before trailing up again. When I felt that I had teased her enough I pressed my lips against her earning a surprised gasp mixed with a moan of pleasure. I started slowly, licking and sucking her sensitive core, but soon I found myself addicted to the sweet taste of her. It was like honey dripping onto my lips all for me. I started going faster and faster until her moans turned into screams.

Before she melted into me I slowed and stopped.

"Not yet my love," my voice was dripping in desire and passion. Wanting noting more for her to cum around my dick, but she had other plans. Before I could register her actions she was pushing me down and unbuttoning my pants. She rubbed her hand on my jeans and I moaned for her, showing her I liked how that felt. So she did it for just a little longer, and finally she started tugging my pants down. I helped her and became consumed in my thoughts of what this girl was going to do to me.