His hard-worker. ⋮Kei 佳衣 ╳ Reader「Diaura 」

This is for OrochimaruTrash ! Sorry for uploading this so late!! I hope you like it! ♡

۵

For quite awhile now, you have yearned to learn how to play the guitar. Though, you were unable to because of how focused and invested you are into the work of your new company, SakuroInc. (I made it up-.) which creates variety of styles and clothing for Visual Kei bands.
Currently, you have been working on an attire for the band Diaura, who your current lover, Kei was in. You met Kei when you randomly stumbled into a instrument store and gazing at the beautiful guitars. Since you did want to learn, you thought you'd buy one and, there you met Kei who actually aimed for the guitar you actually wanted.  Since he was a legitimate guitarist in a popular band,  you let him buy it.  Then after that,  communication and dates came afterwards to where he asked you directly during a concert,  on stage,  to be his beloved girlfriend.  A year into the relationship,  you both agreed to live with each other.

❝ Stop daydreaming about the past,〔Y/N!〕❞  A petite hand smacked down onto the glass table,  causing worksheets to scatter upon the carpets terrain.  You have been so exhausted of being asked to think of this,  to think of that and to make a costume at such a rushed pace,  it completely stressed you out.  You barely had time to cook,  eat,  or even have time to spend with your own boyfriend!
❝ Ugh,  this is so frustrating.  . ❞   You whimpered,  svelte digits coming through〔H/C〕tresses.  Your hair was a scrunched on the top due to you ruffling it multiple times when you'd mess up on sketching the designs.

❝ 〔Y/N〕,  if you're so stressed,  why don't you take a break? ❞   Kei questioned,  standing outside your work office with a worried expression. He has asked the same question repeatedly over the past months, but it did not bother you. You were aware of his care and his affection, but you were only continuing your job for both him and his band.

❝ I wish I could, but I only have a few more days until the deadline is reached. . ❞  You sighed, leaning back upon the chair and letting your arms fall to your sides in defeat. Kei's lip forged to a frown and began walking over to you.  Leaning down,  his slender arms wrapped around your neck before lips were placed upon your cheek.

❝ You've been working hours a day,  you know that,  〔Y/N〕.  You have a few days before the deadline,  I know that,  but being focused on one thing everyday is not very good.  You'll end up forgetting everything around you,  including me. ❞

You did realize that you've slowly began spending less and less time around him,  and that made your heart ache.  He was right.

❝ Yeah,  I'm sorry Kei.  . ❞   You started quietly,  tears pricking at the corner edges of vaguely swollen water lines.  Once he realized that you were on the verge of breaking down,  his hands slid up to your eyes and wiped them away.  Again,  he pecked your cheek.

❝ Don't cry, 〔Y/N〕.  I know you're a very committed and passionate person.  Those are two reasons why I fell in love with you.  Here,  let me teach you how to play the guitar,  okay?  I know you've always wanted to for a long time. ❞    The frown turned into a smile.  He NEVER wants to see his beloved girlfriend shedding a tear.  .

❝ I would love that,  .  . ❞   You'd state,  gulping the lump down your throat before continuing,  ❝ B-But wouldn't that take time?  I know you're very capable of teaching me,  but— ❞   before you could continue,  his index finger pressed against your lip.

❝ Don't think about it too much.  .  Let the music from the guitar relax you. ❞
With that,  his arms unraveled from your neck so he could pull your seat back.  Adjusting his stance,  he would pick you up from over your chair and into a bridal position.
❝ H-Hey! ❞   You exclaimed,  you arms sneaking around his neck from the sudden raise in his arms.  His only reply was a low chuckle and the movements to heading to the living room couch. Your cheeks were crimson and your eyes were diverted towards the wooden terrain.

❝ You know. . You're very cute when you're embarrassed. Just like when I asked you out on stage, that one day. ❞ He states, causing you to gently tug upon his lilac locks.
❝ D-Don't bring that up! ❞ 〔Y/N〕stuttered, cheeks only reddening even more. All Kei did was cherish this loving moment and smile. Seconds afterwards, he took a seat upon the couch with you still in his arms.

Readjusting your positioning, he released you so that you sat on his lap. Unwrapping your arms from his neck, you noticed his guitar placed against the couch besides the couple.
❝ You planned this, huh? ❞ A small smile managed to make its way upon your plump lips, soon leaning back upon his toned chest.

❝ Of course I did. I'd do anything to make my hard-working girlfriend anyway. ❞ His lips brushed against the visible area of your porcelain nape before reaching over to grab the guitar. Instead, he placed it on your nap, so his arms were snaked around your waist.

❝ You can play. If you want some assistance, I can help you play it. ❞ Nodding, your right hand on the center of the body of the guitar whilst your left hand subtly was placed behind the neck of the guitar. Effortlessly, Kei's fingers intertwined with your slender and petite ones so the both can play.

❝ Lost November. ❞ You spoke underneath your breathe, causing Kei to vaguely tilt his head to a small angle.
❝ What about that song, 〔Y/N?〕❞ He questioned due to curiosity.
❝ I want to play your part. I don't know it, but can you teach me? ❞ Your fingers delicately began plucking at the strings, the synchronized melodies filling the silent void within the living room.

❝ Of course I will. It will take awhile to get a hold of it, but I'm sure you can do it. ❞ Without further words, he guided your fingers to the correct strings, bending his fingers so yours could pluck at the guided strings as well.
(Here is a link if you want to hear only the guitar part! https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/diaura-lost-november-tab-s436193t0)

He was right. It did take a longtime to try to get ahold of the tempo and to memorize the notes.  Though the tempo was at a rather quick pace,  Kei was patient and taught you at a pace where it was much easier for you to understand and grasp.  A few hours past by and you unknowingly fell asleep in his arms with the guitar in your hands.
❝ 〔Y/N?〕,  did you fall asleep? ❞  Silence was your response.  With a chuckle,  he removed the the guitar from your hand,  placing it on the carpeted living room before adjusting his position to where he laid on his side with your back pressed upon his chest once more. His dominant arm wrapping around your waist whilst his other arm slipped underneath the crook of your neck as a substitute for a miniature pillow. He then propped his chin atop of your head before whispering,

❝ Goodnight, 〔Y/N.〕Thank you for working so hard. . ❞ With that, he too, drifted to sleep.

† † † † † †

A/N‪∶‬  Hey guys!!  I appreciate the people who have read my first story,  haha.  ♡  I'm not a very good writer,  but I do try my best!  I plan on making another Diaura x Reader story in an hour and should be uploaded tonight!!  If I have muse,  I'll be making Mejibray Meto x Reader,  because I love him so much!!  If you have any suggestions,  please DM me!!