Stress Reliever.⋮Hiro 尋╳ Reader「Nocturnal Bloodlust 」♡

Hey guys!
This is going to be my first smut story,  so please bear with me—.  I wanted to let you guys know that if there is this‪
In the title,  it is a smut,  lemon,  whatever it is called now.  I hope you all enjoy this and my other stories!

By the way,  in this story, you both are a married couple.

۵

❝ Today has been an exhausting day. . ❞ 〔Y/N〕sighed,  entering the house with heels in hand.
You had to fill out papers about clothing and send multiple emails to companies

❝ Welcome back home.  ❞  You heard Hiro speak,  catching your attention.

❝ Thank you.  . ❞  You yawned,  bending downwards to place the heels upon the floor before straightening your position.  When you looked forwards,  you were facing Hiro's chest.

❝ Hey— ❞ Your lips got cut off from Hiro's own pair against your own.  A muffled moan managed to emit,  but regardless,  you returned the kiss.
A split second,  he broke it for access to wrap his muscular arms around your waist.

❝ I'll take the stress away before you rest. ❞
You stayed quiet for a bit,  eyes scrutinizing his loving eyes.
❝ Alright.  .  Let me take a shower first,  okay? ❞

He simply nodded,  releasing you before you flashed a smile and a beeline to the bathroom, yearning for that warm shower.
Quickly, you brushed your teeth, spat, then stripped bare naked.
Opening the slide door to the shower, you walked in and closed it behind you. Turning it on, you let the warm water hit your porcelain skin, soaking your neck and breasts first before ducking your cranium underneath the shower head. The wonderful sensation eased your brain and muscles, a exhale of relief soon bypassing your plump lips.
Letting the stream of water hit your head, you lathered your nude figure with a cherry blossom body shampoo and washed the suds off.

Suddenly, the rattle of the door sliding caught your attention.
There stood, a naked Hiro.
Your face stuck pink, your arms quickly concealing as much of your body they could cover.

❝ H-Hiro? ❞
Your eyelids fluttered multiple times, the gasp between you and Hiro shortening after he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

❝〔Y/N〕. . ❞
He calmly says your name, mocha irises lustfully staring into your own. You did not realize you were retreating until your back met the wall.
Hiro was hair breaths away from you now, his skin barely contacting yours. He then placed a hand against upon the wall besides your head, and leaned in, his lips connecting with yours. The hand besides your head soon descended, placing it on your waist where Hiro pushed your body against his toned chest. The kiss was firm and full of passion.

Is this what he meant when he wanted to relieve my stress?
You thought, Now standing on the tip of your toes with your arms enveloping his neck.
Ah.  .  I'm okay with this.
You ended the thought as soon as his lips departed from yours. 

❝ You've been working so hard.  .  Let me ease your body with my love. ❞  He quietly states,  his lips ever so gently grazing yours.

❝ M-My body will be your canvas forever. . ❞
You gasped, Hiro's free hand kneading your glistening breast from the running water.
He knew you body. He knew how to make you writhe in pure pleasure. Fiery kisses trailed from your lips,  to your chin and down your chest.  He then forced your breast's together,  sucking and licking at both pink,  harden buds.  Your moans managed to even escape,  causing a smirk to appear on his lips.  Pulling away from your breasts,  he knelt upon the shower floor and in between your legs,  gently blowing upon your sex.