The protector.⋮Tsuzuku 綴 ╳ Shy! Reader「Mejibray」

A story requested by ChrolloLucilifer !  This story possess writing that might be disturbing to the eye.
Enjoy. ♡

۵

Ring Ring Riiiiiiiiing!

The 1st period bell rang,  signaling everyone to take a seat in their desks and prepare for their daily lessons taught by the teacher.
In the front sat Meto,  Koichi,  Tsuzuku and Mia.
They were what other students called ❛ popular. ❜
In reality, to them at least, they were normal students attending college. They would always hear girls squealing and find scrap paper in their desks scribbled with confessions and whatnot. They did not like it. It was appreciated, but they wanted to be treated like normal humans.

❝ Tzu— ❞ Mia starts, glancing over the vocalist before being cut off.
❝ I know, Mia. Just one more year and we can finally leave. ❞
Mia nodded his head at his response before staring at the white marker board in silence along with Koichi and Meto.

┄┄━ ☾━┄┄

In the classroom; minutes later.

❝ Alright everyone, ❞ The teacher states, walking into the classroom with a small smile.
❝ It seems we have a new student here. ❞

The guys whispered if it was a female; the girls whispered if it was a male.
Meto, Koichi, Tsuzuku and Mia did not care what gender.

❝ Come in. You don't have to be that shy. ❞
The teacher spoke, eyes glancing at the student who was standing outside, invisible to only the students inside.

❝ H-Hai. . ❞ Gulping your nervousness, you slowly stepped in, fingers clenching onto your backpack held in your arms. You then stood besides the teacher and partially behind him.
All four members of Mejibray's eyes widened.
You were absolutely gorgeous. . Like a human porcelain doll. You had long, black hime-cut hair and large eyes. Your attire was an original black school uniform with a red ribbon under the collar.
You had a petite figure, at least 5'2.
Your cheeks were red and your body was slightly trembling.

When the girls noticed the group staring at you, you heard vague mumbles from them.
❝ Ugh, why are they staring at her? She's ugly. ❞
❝ I agree. ❞
❝ Just because she's rich doesn't mean anything. She's the same as all of us. ❞
Of course, they did not pay attention nor did they hear. They were so focused on you. .

The teacher gently patted your head with a chuckle before speaking.
❝ Everyone, this is〔Y/N.〕 As you can tell, she's much smaller and. . Shyer than your average student. That, I do not blame. She was raised in a wealthy household with strict rules. Please treat her nicely. ❞ He looked down at you before placing a hand on your shoulder.
❝ You'll be fine. There's an empty seat behind Tsuzuku-kun. You can sit there for today. ❞

Nodding your head, you began walking towards the assigned desk.
A girl on the side stuck her leg out, causing you to trip. Luckily enough, Mia who was besides you managed to catch you with a single arm by leaning over to the side.
❝ Hey, are you okay? ❞

He asked, worried of course.
You were too embarrassed. You nodded your head and leaned back up.
You heard a ❛ tsk ❜ from the girl before she focused back on the teacher.
❝ You, ❞ The teacher stated, glaring at the girl.
❝ We are speaking after class. Do you not listen to a single word I said about〔Y/N?〕❞
❝ I—. . Hai, sensei. . ❞ She muttered, her head tilted down.