Stillness.⋮Asagi ╳ Reader「D」

Hi, I love Asagi a lot. :3
D is such an underrated band, it almost upsets me. ;;
Their music is so good and so are their MVs! ! If you guys never heard of them before, I suggest you to listen to the song I also put!
I hope you all have a good day!

۵

A voice that can lull even the psychotic to sleep, a touch which trails inflammation upon the skin. . How was I able to be so in love with such an angel decorated in black? How have I even managed to pull the string upon his heart— it confuses me, but I will not take his love for granted.

┄┄━ ☾━┄┄

Dark undergarments expose by each fabric escaping from her saccharine flesh for her spine to then arch ostentatiously. Salmon polished nails clawed at the bed frame, desperately searching to grasp onto something which came as a failed result. A timid leg turns into infatuated hips before saucily, svelte legs paced from left to right ever so slowly, even canines taking ahold of magenta hued lips.

❝ Hn. . . ❞ Lips fled from pearly whites as a small form of saliva processed from the corner of creased lips. The unison impetuous vigors ; painted nails and the bed sharing a teeny moment. Stronger and stronger the tension got. Power depletes, strength reverting to weakness as she muses out a lengthy and softhearted moan.

❝ Mm. . . 〜 ❞
Lips subtly brush the nape, lips caressing porcelain skin you possessed and managed to maintain.
Fading off with a breath, her dream glitches.
Alas, the articulated flirtatious teases get pinched like a needle to the heart. Her feet shuffle here and there as an alert of her awakening.
One arm branches outwards, hanging off the bed as her physique smothers into his robust frame with a single roll back to the previous position.
A teeny tint of pink paints perfectly by the promiscuous touch. She is unknown to the lustful desire of kisses upon the delicate skin of her nape.

❛ Asagi. . – ❜ Words bypassed parted lips, a soft hearted moan following suit. A slender arm has enveloped the waist, your back contacted with a larger frame; Asagi's chest.  He has been holding you close ever since you both have gotten into bed.  It was almost as if he was scared to lose you.
The canvas of his face was buried within the crook of your neck,  ignoring the〔H/C〕tresses that tickled his handsome features.  You managed to muster out a giggle which captured his attention —  He lifts his head to peer upon your visage,  an eyebrow raised in curiosity.〔E/C〕spheres divert to corner of your eyes,  softly gazing at him.  You were admiring his beautiful features;Clear skin,  porcelain tinge,  captivating mocha irises.

❝ What is so funny,〔Y/N〕?❞ He questioned, awaiting for your given answer.

❝ You're just so cute and all your nuzzling was tickling me, Asagi. ❞  Vaguely shuffling within his arms,  his own pair loosened so that you were able to now face him.  Then,  he pulled you closer so that bosoms pressed against his chest and a leg slipped between yours.  Whilst his head was still lifted,  his chin rested atop the dome of your cranium effortlessly.  Dual palms lay atop his slim frame,  your head tilted to now gaze up at him in curiosity.
He was daunted in contemplation.

❝ If has been awhile since I have held you like this.  I have been so busy with the band to make a come back.  So much time has been spent,  yet I wish it was with you instead. ❞  His tone was soft,  calming to such an extent.  Since his leave,  you have spent the most of your months at work as a waitress,  with friends or home alone with your cat Suri.  Now that the music him and his band had worked on for months have been made,  he was able to socialize and physically be with you more as well.

❝ I know,  Asagi.  .  At least we are able to have more time now! There is so much I want to do with you! Like make Strawberry Daifuku,  Racing with Go Karts,  go to the beach at night and look at the stars — . ❞  Your voice was laced with excitement and merriment.〔E/C〕were glistening and your lips forged the innocent of smiles.

❝ Yes, yes. I will make sure to spend these days with you only by your side and I will make sure you will be the happiest girl ever to walk this Earth. ❞  Calmly reassured,  a chuckle eliciting afterwards.  You were so bright—  too pure for this horrendous world that harbored nightmares.  The only thing he ever looked forwards to besides his slowly expanding career as a musician was you,〔Y/N〕.  To be able to wake up with you in his arms was a blessing;he could never ask for another.

❝〔Y/N〕?❞  He questioned,  chin raising for his gaze to be directed at you.
❝ Yes? ❞  There,  you would look up at him with the usual smile upon glossed lips.   The distance between both persons shortened until he spoke:

❝ I love you. ❞
Lips captured yours—  so soft yet so passionate.  They smear together like paint on a brush upon a white canvas.  There was no brawl for dominance.  Only a kiss of appreciation of one another and to show legitimate affection.  Both parties departing,  you replied,

❝ I love you too.  . ❞

† † † † † †

A/N:AAAAAAH, FORGIVE NE FOR MY ABSENCE. ;;;;;;;;; I've been so focused on school and I got accepted to Emory!! YESSSSS. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this and I can't believe this book is about to have 2k views!! ♡