The REAL plan..........failed

It was finally morning after a no-night sleep, all you could think about was what happened last night but the one thing that struck out to you was the fact that you kissed nightmare. In the morning everyone was still asleep accept for fell since he was knocked out not actually sleeping, he was on the couch just watchin tv so you decided to join him. You and fell watched probably 5 movies before the rest woke up. But when they did they all including fell went upstairs. You where confused about there actions ever since they first started talking in private and not wanting you in the conversation. But you felt like they where planning something...and something good.

Nightmares POV
When I first woke up I saw that I was the last one to wake up and that the others where already talking about our plan. I got out of my sleeping bag and headed over to them, "so how we gonna do this now?" I asked. "So first your gonna...!" Said ink (you really thought I was gonna give it away didn't you? NOPE!) I was blushing the whole time I was listening to ink "And then that's when the ... happens!" I stopped blushing and looked at ink in his very eye socket. "A WHAT HAPPENS!?" I yelled so loud that Y/N looked up the stairs for a quick second, "A ...!" Said ink again, but this time I was just frozen bright blue everywhere on my face. "Aww! So cute!" Blueberry said blushing a little at the fact that I really was in love, "s-shut it blue!" I said stuttering a little. "And with the stuttering to!" Ink said crossing his arms and pouting but in a nice way. "CAN YOU STOP!" I yelled again this time Y/N didn't look and Ink and Blueberry just laughed. Boy! What a plan this is! I thought to myself going down the steps and sitting next to Y/N watching Y/M.

Narrator POV
For the next 4 hours they played games, ate, and watched TV most of the time. But when it was lunch time they all went to Olive Garden (because why not?) but as soon as they went inside only Nightmare and you was actually there. "Hey nightmare! Where'd they all go?" Y/N looked at Nightmare and asked, "t-they where g-gonna go b-back to get s-some cash!" Nightmare said slightly blushing and sweating at the same time. You looked confused for a few seconds but thought for a second, wait...wasn't Nightmare gonna pay? You asked him a second time "Nightmare don't lie to me! Your paying!" Nightmare was now blushing more than ever and sweating like a pig (it's what I say :T). "i-i left my wallet a-and cash at h-home!" Nightmare said, this time more convincing. Y/N nodded her head as Nightmare walked up to a waitress to get there table. When they sat down at there table Y/N realized there's only two seats.

Inks POV
we where all hiding behind a bush looking through a near by window where Y/N and Nightmare sat, "this is so exciting for some reason!" Blue said while squealing and smiling. "I swear you guys have a bad taste in romance," Error said rolling his eyes. "Oh cmon! At least it's better then hurting someone to get the girl!" I said looking at Error reminding him of when they where smaller and seeing a girl for the first time. "REALLY?!" Error said yelling at me, "SHH!!!" I said also reminding him that we where right next to a couple inside the restaurant. "Well sorry!" Error said lowering his voice to a whisper. I looked at Nightmare and Y/N to see if I missed anything good....nope still just sitting there, good thing I gave him a walkie talkie! I turned it on and Nightmare immediately jumped and took it out hiding it from Y/N, "What now!" he said in a whisper into the walkie talkie. "go into the bathroom for a sec!" I said whispering back, then I saw him probably say 'I needed to go to the bathroom for a second and Y/N nodded her head and look down at the menu worried. "what?!" Nightmare said into the walkie talkie when he got in the bathroom, "come on! Talk to her and make a move!" I said as he sighed "This is SO dumb! I would have you guys push our heads together to kiss than this!"
Nightmare said with an angry voice through the walkie talkie. "okay we can do that-!" I said but Nightmare interrupted me. "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!" He yelled back making me almost drop the walkie talkie. "okay okay!" I said, "so, what I want you to do is talk for awhile and then make a move! Easy right?" "How long do I talk? How much of the same topic do I talk about?how do I make my move? What if people stare? What if-?" I cut him short "just talk about life and stuff or questions! And so what people stare!" Blue knocked me out of the way do the speaker and said "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" Blue Said yelling but good thing no one heard. "Okay! Fine I'm going!" Nightmare Said and shut off the speaker on the walkie talkie. We all looked not noticing the people looking at us while walking there dog.

Y/N POV
Thank god he came back! But this time he was more calm then ever, which was weird because he was always mad or sad but this time he was just...calm. "Jeez I was getting worried that you had fallen in!" I said but then realized something again, skeletons don't use the bathroom! "Nightmare...." I Said getting REALLY mad this time, "u-umm Yes?" He Said now looking nervous. "Where are you going with this?" I Said looking at him in the very eye socket, "what do y-you mean?" He said looking off to the side a little. "One your paying and I can see your wallet sticking out from under your pockets, two skeletons don't use the bathroom I know that for a fact, three if this was a little friendly dinner then they wouldn't be taking this long just to find nothing!" I Said madly cringing and getting up from your chair and putting your hands in the table still looking at him. "Umm....." Nightmare said refusing to tell the truth, I could tell he has been lying this whole time. "Okay fine you win!" He said before sighing, "this was supposed to be like a date and the rest are out there behind a bush, we have been talking through a walkie talkie," He said disappointingly while pointing to the window where They all stood up and waved at me, realizing that there plan has failed. "All of this just to make me yours?" I said sitting back down, "Yes call me dumb all you want I don't really care anymore," Nightmare said looking down at his pants. I looked at him with a now happy face and he noticed and looked up to, "what?" He said looking confused. I giggled a little from how cute he was being. I stood up and walked to his chair as he looked at me with a still confused face, I put my hand on his cheek bone and French kiss him for a few moments, the reaction was priceless! I giggled as he flared up light blue and slammed his head onto the table not saying a word and staying in that same position.

Nightmares POV
I looked down at my pants defeated but then saw her smiling, "what?" I asked but she just giggled and walked over to my chair and put her hand on my cheek bone oh god I thought as she then French kissed me for a few moments, I was out of it, my whole face was hot and I was probably blushing. I couldn't hold up my head any longer, I slammed it on the table, it hurt but not that much, I was only thinking about what just happened. I looked to the door and saw Ink, Blue and Dream, where'd he come from? I don't know anymore and I don't care. I saw Blue hug Y/N and Ink and Dream help me get up, I couldn't feel a thing so they had to basically carry me out the door and into the car where everyone else was looking so surprised that Y/N just went for it and not me.

Narrators POV
when they got home they all started going in groups? to talk to Nightmare and Y/N. When Y/N asked why they where so hyped to finally see that it worked out they just said it was what they did. For the rest of the night they all just slept but you where up for a while, thinking about what happened.

A/N
So how do you guys like the story so far?
Welp anyways if so sorry if this one was a totally let down but I just got bored with making the story for a while but then liked it sooooooo yeah