Sick sick and......d͓̽e͓̽a͓̽t͓̽h͓̽

This was actually inspired by: Jeffeffer
Hope you like it!

Finally, the end of the 'lovy' sleepover. You and Nightmare are out the door as soon as everyone says "goodbye" but Dream decided to stay a while with Swap and Ink and Frisk who would soon be coming over to talk about the Star Sanses. You where kinda frustrated that Nightmare didn't teleport you home, so Error had to take you to the real world then just in the anti-void So theres actually a way to get home. But the day seemed so gloomy when Error teleported you, you looked up at the sky seeing all the black and gray clouds as Error went back into the anti-void. You soon realized that gray clouds = big storm, you start to run home since Error didn't teleport you to the house but to a place close to the house, but it was to late, rain started pouring down like a waterfall all over you.

When you finally got to the house your legs where burning and you where soaked. When you opened the door angrily Nightmare asked, "what's wrong? Can't handle a little storm?" He said smiling evilly looking at you come in. "You try to go out in a storm and run a mile while having human skin and clothing, trust me, it's not pleasant." You Said coming in through the door and shutting it ever so calmly, even tho you where filled with anger. You sighed and sat on the couch, Nightmare sitting next to you to. "What did you mean by 'I can't take this anymore?'" You asked thinking about what happened last night. "I-I.." Nightmare said trying to explain but nothing came out, "I was just trying to...." Nightmare Said still getting nothing out. You thought for a moment, "oh.." You said blushing. "Y-yeah can we just not talk about last night?" Nightmare asked. "Yeah, sure." You Said turning on the tv.

You didn't really do anything that night, you and Nightmare, but you two stayed far away from each other the whole night while watching tv, it was probably from what happened at the sleepover. You woke up, feeling something in your nose, oh great you where sick from running in a freaking poor down from the huge storm last night. You where dumb founded, you never thought running or doing anything in the rain would get you sick. You sneezed, coughed and even sometimes gaged while the hours past since you woke up at 2:00 in the morning.

It was 7:00 AM, still Nightmare asleep and you are now feeling stomach sick.

It was 8:00 AM, still Nightmare asleep and you are now mostly gagging.

It was 9:00 AM, Nightmares up and your your in the bathroom

It was 10:00 AM, you have thrown up and your now sleeping, Nightmares still awake but now upstairs while your downstairs.

Nightmare has been acting weird ever since the sleepover, jeez they must have really scarred him. When Dream came home, he actually started to take care of you. Nightmare is still upstairs, every time you passed the stairs you could have sworn that you heard Nightmare making something? For the rest of the day no one talked accept for Dream sometime Said 'it's okay' or try to calm you down whenever you had a little Anxiety for the stomach pains you could have sworn was you appendix.

The next day Nightmare finally came downstairs, he looked......mad? He gave you some kind of bread and said, "take it, you need it if you want to live." He said and left back upstairs. He looked at you as he went upstairs like he was up to something. Of corse you couldn't resist, you where starving from throwing up to much. You ate the loaf and felt actually great! You didn't have a fever, you didn't feel stomach sick, you felt just...fine!

Days and days past, you where going to school more to But Nightmare or anyone else really came except for Science, since he had to teach. You where worried for Nightmare, and worried for your........"relationship"  you wished that Nightmare wasn't so secretive!

More days pass, June 17 2017 you came into there home. It's now December 8 2017, Nightmare stopped talking at July 29 2017. Your now really worried, your home sick again but this time it's worse. Your throbbing everywhere, it hurts so bad you feel like your gonna burst into a blood shower. Your throwing up more and more....

Your POV

3:59 throwing up every second, it hurts my throat I can see the blood in it.

4:32 it stopped, nothing is happening, I'm just sitting in the bathroom holding my stomach.

5:18 I'm fine now, just harder to breath, I'm so cold

5:47 someone is knocking on the door, I'm seeing double me's

6:02 I look at my hands...there pail, Dream is now hitting the door with something

6:38 I'm in a room...no...some kind of closet? It's to dark to see what I'm really in

10:29 It's night time everyone's crying. I cant talk and no one really looks at me

12:42 everyone says it's cold in the room, now Nightmare is downstairs on the couch thinking, I'm sitting next to him

3:19 now I feel like a walking soul, no one will talk to me, Nightmares asleep.

3:25 please....someone notice me.....I feel forgotten

3:48 I see myself..not on me but i see my name on a tombstone in front of the tree....no..no! I cant be dead I'm right here! This is a prank I'm telling you! I'm shooting at them.

9:46 Nightmares at my tombstone, he held out his hand...my soul...what is he doing? He's....consuming it! He's trying to really kill me or save me? I called out his name "NIGHTMARE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell he looks at me and smiles, "I̸͟͞ n̸͟͞e̸͟͞e̸͟͞d̸͟͞ y̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞ d̸͟͞e̸͟͞a̸͟͞d̸͟͞ " Nightmare said. "What do you mean?" You asked nervously smiling. "T̸͟͞h̸͟͞e̸͟͞ b̸͟͞r̸͟͞e̸͟͞a̸͟͞d̸͟͞ I̸͟͞  g̸͟͞a̸͟͞v̸͟͞e̸͟͞ y̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞, i̸͟͞t̸͟͞ w̸͟͞a̸͟͞s̸͟͞n̸͟͞'t̸͟͞ n̸͟͞o̸͟͞r̸͟͞m̸͟͞a̸͟͞l̸͟͞ b̸͟͞r̸͟͞e̸͟͞a̸͟͞d̸͟͞, i̸͟͞t̸͟͞ w̸͟͞a̸͟͞s̸͟͞ d̸͟͞o̸͟͞s̸͟͞e̸͟͞d̸͟͞ w̸͟͞i̸͟͞t̸͟͞h̸͟͞ r̸͟͞a̸͟͞t̸͟͞ p̸͟͞o̸͟͞i̸͟͞s̸͟͞o̸͟͞n̸͟͞ a̸͟͞n̸͟͞d̸͟͞ h̸͟͞u̸͟͞m̸͟͞a̸͟͞n̸͟͞ p̸͟͞o̸͟͞i̸͟͞s̸͟͞o̸͟͞n̸͟͞ " He said, "how could you.." You said crying a little your smile gone. "N̸͟͞o̸͟͞ o̸͟͞n̸͟͞e̸͟͞ c̸͟͞a̸͟͞n̸͟͞ h̸͟͞a̸͟͞v̸͟͞e̸͟͞ y̸͟͞o̸͟͞u̸͟͞."