Theres no such thing as sleep in OUR world

WARNING THIS IS VERY CRINGY AND WEIRD DON'T BE MEAN IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

You lay there, Swap literally sleeping on your left leg so you couldn't move to get up and watch a movie. You look at Nightmare, his eyes are closed,but you can tell he's awake. "Can't sleep ether?" You say looking at him still not able to move. "Oh no the sleep police is here!" Nightmare said playfully but then looking down at his pillow somewhat sadly. "Haha very funny!" You said sarcastically but then sees Nightmares depression. "What?" You say lowering your playful smile to a confused and worried look. "I.......I just feel kinda guilty," Nightmare answers back still looking at his pillow. "But you didn't do anything to me or anyone!" You say back making Nightmare grip hard on to his pillow. "I feel guilty of myself..." He said you now just look confused, what did he mean? Nightmare sighed and tried to explain it better "I just wish I wasn't so much of a fool, especially when it comes to being the one who gives nightmares and is basically the king of all negativity, I feel like I've failed on you and I know you hate me." Nightmare said so mad and depressed in every word that you could feel deep down in your soul he was so mad at himself, "why would I hate you? I mean of course you can be a goopy jerk but that's out of the question!" You say trying to sit up a little and smile at Nightmare. "Your just telling me that to make me feel better..." Nightmare said still looking down. "Everyone does, they all lie." You look at him still smiling, "Nightmare," you ask your smile brightening, "What?" asks back while looking at you like you where crazy or something a long those lines. "c'mere! I'm way to cold and I really wanna sleep and no one can sleep in the cold right?!" You say and Nightmare could have sworn he  some kind of (cough Lenny face cough) go across your face for just a second. "u-umm" Nightmare said now sweating and blushing while getting out of his sleeping bag. "Aha! Your weak spot! Being REALLY close to me huh?!" You say happily now finding a way to torture him and keep all the hate out of his thoughts for a while. "y-you are s-so w-weird!" Nightmare says trying to stop blushing as he walks over to your sleeping bag and gets in with you. "t-there! H-happy?!" he says avoiding Swap and laying next to you. "Yup!" You say cuddling him. Nightmare sighs and looks at you with passionate eyes. He starts to get closer but not to close, hoping for another kiss. You gave in and French kissed him the same as when you had the little 'plan date' with him bit this time it lasted longer, you tried to move your left leg to turn over and kiss Nightmare more but you forgot, Swap was on your leg. You kicked him a little on the arm but got your leg off, finally, and the only thing he did was turn over. You both stopped and looked at each other and when Nightmare realized what you and him just did he blushed harder than you have ever seen him blush before, "j-j-jee I d-didn't k-know you l-liked me t-hat much" Nightmare Said stuttering from how surprised he was. You looked at him and smiled, a cute smile. "Gods I cant take this anymore!" Nightmare said rolling over on top of you and kicking Swap in the face not noticing that he woke up and kissing you again surprising you this time, "oh my STARS" Swap said squealing and yelling at the same time now waking EVERYONE up. Nightmare stopped "please tell me that this isn't happening!" Nightmare Said embarrassed. "Oh it's happening!" You Said now looking embarrassed to. "WHAT?!" everyone yelled that was asleep that was woken up by Swap, "oh golly jee!" Ink said looking away. "There's something called a 'private bed' upstairs" Error Said looking a little frustrating that he had to wake up to this. Nightmare quickly got off and started to leave to go to one of the bedrooms upstairs and locked it shutting the whole world out. "You two should really get a room." Fell Said seriously but playfully. You zipped your sleeping bag all the way around you, also shutting the world out. You could here Dream Ink and Swap laughing and the other more serious ones getting back in there sleeping bags to go back to sleep.

You try to go back to sleep but you can't. After all of that, no way your ever going back to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter I was getting lazy