Touch (6)

Lucus Marks

I watched her as she got out of the passenger of the car. It was a little car and in decent condition. It worked, I guess that's all that matters. 

I watched Tori get out of the car. She seemed very agitated, she swung her bag over her shoulder harshly and didn't even look at he guy who was driving. As she walked toward the front doors he looked after her sadly. He must be her boyfriend and they got in a fight. 

Logan will be all excited to hear that, he was drooling all over her at the beach. 

As she got closer I looked behind me so it appeared I was waiting for someone and not watching her. I know I disagreed on spying on her and getting involved but there was something about her. 

As I turned back I started to pull out my phone when I was overwhelmed with a  strong feeling. It was more like a connection than a feeling. It was coming from... Tori. She must've felt it too because she had this confused feeling on her face. She stopped in front of me for a moment and tilted her head to the side. I waited for her to react first.

She shook her head but put a smile on. "I'm sorry, I thought you were Logan. You must be his brother. I'm Tori." She held out her hand. Nice save. 

I shook her hand and was surprised by a tingling feeling where our skin touched. We both pulled away quickly confused. Did Logan feel this too? Is that why she appealed him so much? The tingling felt... I don't know, good. 

"I'm Lucus. And yes, I am Logan's brother." 

"Well, it's nice to meet you." She smiled and walked away. 

The guy who'd driven her to school, was now eye balling me. If he knew what I was capable of then he wouldn't be looking at me at all. I could tear him to shreds just by a thought. 

But I'm not gonna ruin it for my family again.