Lucus (7)

Victoria Bates

What the hell was that? 

It was like, I don't know how to explain it. All I know is there was this electric feeling and that I wanted to feel it again. But I wanted to feel it more than just through my hand.

What the hell is wrong with me? I've said like 2 sentences to this guy and suddenly I'm addicted to him? The worst part is, I was already feeling something before we'd even touched. Is that even possible? I mean he's just another person, as am I. 

You know what, I'm just stressed. I'm feelings things that aren't there. I mean, I have every reason to be stressed. 

I took a deep breath and went to my locker. At the end of the  hall near my locker was Logan. I smiled at me and he smiled back. His smile gave me some sort of comfort, and comfort is what I needed right now for sure. 

Kasey was next to him talking to him when she noticed when he smiled back at me. She gave me a look that could summon the devil. If she planned on talking to me today I ruined it, oh well. I have other stuff to worry about. 

She put her hand on his cheek and turned her head toward her. I chuckled and started opening my locker. 

"Hey there princess." He rested his hand on my back. 

"Hi Adam." I kept my attention on my locker because any sort of attention I give him he takes it the wrong way. 

"Where's your boyfriend."

"I broke up with him." He didn't say anything so I looked at him. He raised one of his eyebrows and had a hint of a smile on his face. 

"Oh, you did. Does that mean we can continue whats between us?" 

"There's nothing between us Adam." I pulled out the text books that I needed for my first few classes. "I meant what I said before, we were a mistake."

"I thought you said that because you were with Matt."

"All we did was kiss and flirt here and there. But I have a lot going on right now."

"Oh but you can flirt with hot bod, at the beach?" He shook his head and walked away from me.

I slammed my locker closed annoyed. This day is only get worse. As I turned to my locker I had a face full of a hard chest, and then strong arms on my shoulder. 

"Whoa there." Logan stepped back still keeping a hold on my shoulders. He was leaning down a bit to get a good look at my face to make sure I was okay. He was pretty tall compared to me. " You okay?"

I laughed nervously."Yeah, I'm okay. You scared me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He kept talking before I could accept his apology. "Was that guy upsetting you?"

"Oh, Adam?' I tucked my hair behind my ear nervously. "No, Umm. He was just asking about me and my boyfriend. My ex actually."

"Ex?" 

"Logan." Kasey said pouting as she gabbed Logan's forearm and pulled him so he wasn't touching me anymore. "Come on, let me walk you to class."