1. What a day...

It was April 15, 2006. And it was a beautiful day at the city. The season has changed to spring. So the flowers are blooming, the bees are getting nectar, and having a stupendous time. And today, Zoey has now turned 17. And she is still working with her team as the Mew Mews. She is still in Middle school, but in 12 grade. Until in the Morning, she woke up with a bleeding nose. And she said dreaming"Oh Mark how thoughtful of you... wait, what!!! No Mark please, Don't be with that girl... No!!!!!!!!" And her alarm came on. And she said " Oh no! Not again... And I have to go to class!!" And she pinched her nose for 10 minutes. And starting going forward. And then, Mini mew said " Hurry up Zoey! Hurry up." " I going Mini mew!!!" And her bleeding nose stopped. And she got dressed. She ran downstairs because she was late. She said " Hi mom and dad, bye mom and dad." "But sweetie! You didn't ate breakfast yet." Zoey's mom said. " It's because I'm late. Bye." Zoe said. " But what about-" Zoey's dad said. And she left running to school.

When she made it. She was just in time to school, when she sat down. The tardy bell rang. She said " Phew... thank goodness." And her came and said " Good Morning students, today we are going to learn about the first ancient civilization for history." " Uhh!!!!" Zoe said, and she hit herself in her desk. She did English, writing, Math, science, and an elective as spanish class. It was a long day for her. Until when it was over. Her friends gave her an invitation to their party, until Mark came out and said " Hey Zoey." " Ahhh!!! Mark, were you standing there all along!!!!" Zoey screamed. " No, actually I was wondering if you want to go to the woods with me on Saturday." Mark said. " I can't... It's because I'm going to mimi's house.. so I think you should change the date till nest Saturday." Zoey said. " Oh.. ok, see ya next week." Mark said and he left. Zoey said bye to him. And from 30 seconds, mini mew came out of nowhere. And said " Zoey!! Zoey!! It's time to leave!!" " Oh hey Mini mew... and what do you mean we have to leave." Zoey said. " To the cafe." Mini mew said " OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reminding mini mew. Let's go!!!!" Zoe screamed. And she quickly ran all the way to the cafe.

She saw the cafe, and went super fast. Until when she got in, the tardy clock rang. Corina came out and said " Well look at that. Someone is late for the first time ever." " Listen Corina, I was having a talk with Mark, got it!!!" Zoey screamed. " Don't worry Zoey, some of us can be late anytime. Like Renee for her business stuff and perfume." Bridget said and came to Zoey. " You think so?" Zoey said calming down. " Yeah." Bridget said. " Talk about late, I told Elliott and Weasley that you came tardy Zoey." Kiki came with a smile. " WHAT!!!!!!!! NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiki!!! You little..." Zoey screamed with fright. " What's going on here?" Renee said and came inside. " Well Zoey was late for the first time. And Kiki let the cat out of the bag to Elliott and Weasley." Corina said. " Now I'm going to be fired!!!! F.I.R.E.D.. FIRED!!!!!" Zoey screamed. " Hey!!!!!! If you are late for the very first time. Don't freak out... Elliott is going to give you a warning that all... you know what I'm saying?" Renee said putting her finger in her mouth again. And Zoey nodded yes. " Good... now don't do it again." Renee said taking her finger out. And all of a sudden...