5. It can't be

When the Mew Mews, Elliott,  and Weasley went outside for a bomb fire, It was 12:30. Elliott told everyone where there spot is. Everyone was only concentrating on Elliott. No looking around. When it was 12:58, the Mew Mews got there power pendant, and kissed it, they said "Power pendant!!! metamorphosis!!!!!!!!" And Zoey, Corina, Bridget, Kiki, and Renee turned themselves into superheroes. And Weasley said " Alright Mew Mews, it's time to go to your spying spots." "GOT IT!!" They all said. " Good luck ladies." Weasley said. And then, all the Mew Mews got seperated, and started finding Brittany D'lite as a butterfly. When they were alone, they all have walkie talkies to communicate each other. There was no sign of Brittany. But at the forest,  Zoey heard a sound, she turned around, and there was nothing. She said " Strawberry Bell." And her strawberry bell came out. And when she got it, she went towards a bush, she slowly got closer.. and closer.... and....... closer. Until she saw Dren, taking a squirrel life. And he got an earthling. And took it. And the squirrel became a predicite. And without looking, Dren saw Zoey, and Dren said " Charge!!!!!!!!!!" And the squirrel ran to her, she used her skills to not get hurt. Until she used her strawberry bell, she said " STRAWBERRY BELL.... Full po...." And The squirrel scratch her in her arm with its humongous nail.

She was at the floor with pain. Dren approached to Zoey and he said " Nice try kitty cat... but you had just enough. Since I met you, I started be nice, until I grew, and grew, and grew with evilness. So your chance is up. Bon apatite my friend." And the squirrel opened it's jaw, and was getting closer to Zoey, until Dren, Zoey, and the predicite heard a voice that said " BLOSSOM SEPTER!!!!!!!! Full Power!!!!!!!" And a light pink lazer with cherry blossom pedals striked the predicite, and Dren. Zoey was still in pain, but her vision was blurry, until she saw something. She couldn't believe her eyes... It was Brittany D'lite, she was more beautiful than she was a human. She had loose hair, a cherry blossom flower in her hair, pink sparkly wings, a B letter In the wing, a purple and dark purple neck band and superhero costume, and she has high heel superhero boots. Zoey was amazed, she said " It can't be... Brit.. uhh.." and Brittany approached to her, and healed her with her butterfly magic. 20 minutes straight. She woke up, and Corina, Bridget, Kiki, Renee, Weasley, and Elliott came. And told her "Zoey!!!!!! Where were you, we been looking for you everywhere." And Zoey told them "... I saw her."