9. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini mew told the girls that there's a predicite nearby. They transformed into superheroes, and left. when they went outside, they saw a big walking tree plant coming to them. It was roaring and growling to the Mew Mews. And Dren came out and said " Don't you girls know that do not use too much paper."

" Oh yeah,  well I use all of them for my diaries okay?" Corina said. " Oh really? Did you hear that Dr. Dave Cruiser? This mew mew uses all of the papers for her diaries." Dren said. And the tree was roaring louder, everyone gasped. Dr. Dave Cruiser was a very good tree scientist, he looks at all the wood every day if it's good, or not feeling well. They were surprised about Dr. Cruiser. Until all of a sudden, Dren said " Oh and Zoey, I know that you have a rare pendant called a butterfly jewel." " What!!! How did you know that?" Zoey said. " I heard everything,  from top to bottom." Dren said. " You stalker!!!! Come on Mew Mews, let's take this tree and alien down." Zoey said. And they went to defeat the predicite and Dren. They used all there strength. Even when they used there weapons, until Zoey took out her weapon the strawberry bell. She screamed " Strawberry Bell!!!!!!!!!-" Until the tree was spreading a chemical that will make everyone sneeze forever. The Mew Mews started to sneeze,  and there boses were getting red. Dren said " Well that was a piece of cake. If you would win, you would of have a companion to help you all." Until all of a sudden, Zoey got an idea. She was laying on the floor,  but she standed up.

In the cafe, Elliott and Weasley were watching them fight, and when Zoey got up, Weasley said " What is Zoey doing?" " I don't know,  but I think..." Elliott said. And Zoey screamed " You know Dren, I have a companion today, and I will call her right now!!!!!" And Dren was surprised. She took out the butterfly jewel from her pocket. And all of a sudden, she kissed it. For 10 seconds, Kiki said " Where's your companion?" And all of a sudden, a pink lazer with cherry blossom pedals striked the branch of the monster. It was flying above Dren, then Renee said " Is that?.." And she did a somersault, and landed. And Corina, Bridget, Kiki, and Renee Screamed " OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BRITTANY!!!!!!!!!!" " I knew you would come Brit." Zoey said. " Thanks for the call.. now where was I? Oh yeah... TAKE THIS PREDICITE!!!!" And she jumped and flew, and striked it again with her blossom septer. Then the predicite fell of consciousness. " Now Zoey!!!!!" Brittany said. And Zoey got her strawberry bell one more time. She screamed " Strawberry Bell!!!!!!!!! FULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!" And she striked it to the tree. The predicite is now gone,  and Mini mew ate the earthling. Brittany and Zoey looked at each other, and hugged with happiness.

Dren was upset,  he said " Will meet again soon Kitty cat. And little butterfly?... you will be my bride. Ta ta!" And he left. When he was gone, the other Mew Mews got up, and Corina said " Oh my god... your even more beautiful than ever!!" " Surprise?" Brittany said. " Why didn't you told us bestie that your a superhero." Renee said. " Well... Here's the deal... I thought that you will get scared if I transformed.. but now that I think about it, I'm not scared anymore." Brittany said. And all of a sudden, a voice came out of nowhere " BRITTANY!!!!!!!!!" And a girl landed on Brittany, she was also a butterfly. But she was blue. " Angela? What are you doing here?" Brittany said. " The others need you Boss, like fast." Angela said. " Ok! Ok! I'm coming... I hope I see you again soon. If you need me, tell Zoey to kiss the jewel again ok? See ya!!" Brittany said. " BYE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!" Zoey screamed. And Brittany, and the other butterfly flyed away. Until Elliott and Weasley came outside. Weasley said " Brittany is beautiful with that costume... not to mention the wings." " No I'm sorry for her.. If I bumped on her, I should apologize." Elliott said. And everyone knew that he will Apologize to Brittany,  back to the way it was.