11. How did it go?

Elliott had a chance to go apologize to Brittany, but it turn out that it was an epic fail. Elliott felt very stupid about what he has done. He shouldn't have plan that. When he made it to the cafe. Corina said " So?... how did it go?" " Well... It was an epic fail." Elliott said. " Ohh... so that means, she didn't apologize?" Renee said. " No." Elliott said. " You shouldn't have plan that trap Elliott. Because sometimes, people get mad at you for that reason." Zoey said. " But wait... I have a plan." Kiki said. " Really?" Elliott said. " Yeah.. how about a secret Admirer. You told that you have a crush on her right?" Kiki said. " Yeah?" Elliott said. " Sl you should send chocolates and flowers to her. And without noticing, she doesn't know it's you. And when she wants to know who it is, you should hide and tell her. And she will apologize." Kiki said. " Yeah that will work." Zoey said. " Great idea." Bridget said. " Hope it works." Renee said. " Good luck." Corina said. " I think we will start this secret Admirer thing on Friday.. Weasley." Elliott said. And Weasley came out of the kitchen. " Yeah Elliott?" " Make a love cake on Thursday. We're going to surprise Brittany with this. And Weasley nodded yes.

3 days later, Brittany was coming to the cafe. The cake was finished, and there was a letter with the roses attached to it. Zoey said " Omg Omg Omg!!!!! I can't wait when Brittany sees this?" " Me too? I want to know how my Celebrity BFF will look?" Renee said. And Elliott and Weasley were peaking in the door to see what will happened. And without further or do. The doors opened, and Brittany D'lite came out saying " Hey everyone." " Hi Brittany." Zoey said. " Hello." Kiki said. " Hey bestie, we got mail from you." Renee said. " Really?" Brittany said. " Lookie Lookie!!!!!!!" Kiki said. And she had the cake and the flowers on her. " Woah!!... Didn't expected that." Brittany said. And she got the letter that was attached to the flowers and it said

* I hope you love the gifts I left you Brittany, I don't want to reveal myself, but someday you will find me. Got to go!! - Your Secret Admirer*

Brittany felt a chill down to her spine. And said " OMG!!!!!!! This is so scary and creepy!!! But.... I want to meet this Secret Admirer of mine. If you find him,  tell me okay?" And she had a beautiful smile. Elliott felt like butter of what she said. " Well... I got to go, I have to record a talk show.. see ya!!" Brittany said. " Bye!!!!" They all said. And when she left. Elliott fell from the floor. And said " That made my heart fill with joy." And he fell in love even more. I hope Brittany doesn't get mad when he reveals himself.