4. Bomb fire

When Elliott and Weasley told the Mew Mews that they plan a bomb fire together. Everyone was excited. Until the next day, Zoey got up with a smile on her face. She got ready to go to school,  and while she was getting ready, today is Friday, that means she having a test. She said to herself " NO!!!!!!! Not the History test!!!!!!!!!" So she has to past the test. Then she can go to the bomb fire. When she made it to class, she was grumpy, and she hit herself on the desk. Her friend Megan said " What wrong Zoey." "I forgot to study for the test. Uhhhh!!!!!!" Zoey said exhausted. " Don't worry Zoey, we still could study in Math." Mimi said. " Really?" Zoey said with a smile. Until her teacher said " Ok good morning class." " GOOD MORNING!!" The classroom said. " Let's start with the history test shall we?" The teacher said. And Zoey screamed so loud, that the teacher said " Zoey, did you forgot your special vitamins today?" "No, everything fine." Zoey said with a fake smile. She is so dead for sure.

When all of Zoey's classes were done, Zoey got saved. She got a B+ on her history test. Until she started heading to the Cafe. Then when she entered, Kiki was very hyper, she said to Zoey "Can you believe it, my first Bomb fire with you guys!!!!!!!" "I know! I'm so excited!!" Zoey said. "Don't we have to bring our sleeping bags, water, and other kinds of stuff?" Bridget said. " I don't think so ladies. We bought all the stuff we needed." Weasley said. " Oh thank goodness... no more carrying stuff around." Renee said. But at 4:50, they closed the shop. And they went downstairs toget there sleeping bags, water, flashlights, and more. Then, they went outside and organize the tents, the grill, everything. Then they all gathered around, and Elliott said " Now Mew Mews, at 1 AM, were all going to different spots. If you see Brittany with wings in her back. Call me and Weasley. Alright?" " Wait.. a.. alone?" Zoey said.

" Yes Zoey. We all have to find if she is a superhero or not." Elliott said. Until she had a fake smile, getting all red, squeezing her hands. And all of a sudden, she screamed " I CAN'T DO IT!!!! I'M SCARED OF THE DARK ELIOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Running around in circles. Until Weasley said " But were going to be close to each other Zoey." "..... Thank god!!!!!!!" Zoey said. And she sat down. They told scary stories, games, eat, and most of all, Elliott scaring Zoey with his scary halloween costume. They all had a great time. But someone came and crash the party...