10. Apology failed

For Megan199: Thanks!!! I will =)

The Mew Mews has now found out the mystery, Brittany is a superhero. And when Elliott thinked about it, He feels that everything was his fault. The next day, Zoey came to the cafe. And noticed that Weasley, Corina, Bridget, Kiki, and Renee was huddled in a circle, saying something. That's when Zoey said " What's going on?" "Zoey!!!! Your just in time. We got some news." Weasley said. " Really? What is it?" Zoey said. "... Elliott is gone.. he left us this note in the table." Renee said. " What?!!! Let me see." Zoey said. And she approached to the note. It said

* Mew Mews, I just wanted to say is that, I'm going to visit Brittany D'lite's Penthouse in Matsukos street. And about to apologize what I've done. See you tomorrow... Elliott.*

"Well that wasn't going to pop out." Zoey said. " You could say that again." Corina said. " Ladies.. I think I'm I changed for the day. So let's open the open th cafe shall we?" Weasley said. " I say let's get started!!!!!!!" Kiki screamed. " Okay." Bridget said. And the girls opened the cafe. At Matsukos street, Elliott was riding a car. And he was heading to the penthouse. When he made it, he took a deep breath, and knocked on Brittany's door. And from 5 seconds. The door opened,  and Brittany was there. " Uh... hey." Elliott said. And she shut the door hardly. " What?.. What did I did." Elliott said. " I'm not talking to you blonde." Brittany said. " Now what's the matter." Elliott said. " Nothing... I'm just not going to open the door. Why? Because what happened when you kidnapp me." Brittany said. " There's that.. but I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry." said. " Ok now your sorry. It's too late Elliott. I'm not going to apologize to you. Bye." Brittany said. " Please give me one chance." Elliott said. " I said BYE ELLIOTT" Brittany screamed. And it was mute all of a sudden. Elliott felt bad for himself. He shouldn't not done that for Brittany. Now, his apology was an epic fail.