13. Spill the Secret Out

Last night, the Mew Mews has found another mystery from Brittany, she joined a team of 6. Now with the Mew Mews and the Butterflies,  they now have enough strength to defeat Dren and the Cyniclons. The next day, Zoey came out of school early at 12:36. She quickly went to the cafe, and went to work. It tooked 5 hours of work, but when they were closing the shop. Elliott was at the cashier,  and was counting the money. And all of a sudden, he saw the butterfly jewel in Zoey's uniform pocket. Until then,  Elliott said "... Zoey? What is that?" " What's what?" Zoey said. " There's a jewel in your pocket... where did you get it?" Elliott said. And Zoey got scares and shocked, she said " It's not a jewel, it's uh.. a makeup case. Yeah!!" Zoey said. " Are you sure, that thing is glowing." Elliott said. " It's just the light that the top is reflecting." Zoey said. " She's-Lieing-Elliott-you-see-that-jewel-was-given-by-brit-" "KKKKKIIIIIIKKKKKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" Zoey screamed. And Elliott got very serious. He said " Mew Mews, we have to talk when your done tidying the cafe." " What for?" Bridget said ." It's just a talk, it very serious." Elliott said. And he left downstairs.  When the Mew Mews were done tidying up the cafe, they went downstairs,  and Elliott and Weasley were waiting. Until Elliott said " Let me ask you this once girls.. Is Brittany REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! A superhero? And did you paired up with her." " She just a young lady Elliott ok?" Zoey said. " I NEED YOU TO SPILL THE BEANS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Elliott screamed. And everyone got scared.

But when that happened, Renee stood up and said "..*sigh*.. Elliott?... Brittany is a superhero.. we saw her with our own eyes.. She also has a team called The Butterflies, so she's not alone.. the mark that you told us is true.. And I wanted to tell you that she's is...... Beautiful!!!!!!!!!" ".... tell me Renee.. what are there teammate's names?" Elliott said. " There names are Angela, Haru, Hiromi,  Bella, and Monica.. Plus Brittany herself." Renee said. " Okay?... And why does Zoey has a butterfly pendant from her." Elliott said. " Zoey told us that she was given it from Brittany,  she said that whenever she needs help. She uses that pendant,  but the name of that pendant is a butterfly jewel." Renee said. " hm.... thank you for telling me everything.. Zoey, if your trying to keep a secret, just tell me. Even if anyone tells you to not tell anybody, I will force you to talk. But next time, just talk to me okay?" Elliott said. And Zoey sighed, and said " Okay.. I promise to tell you." Zoey said. And just when she was done,  she heard huge bangs on the door. Everyone ran up, and saw a girl standing with a worried face. Until all the girls knowed that face all of a sudden, Zoey said " It's Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elliott!! She's part of Brittany's team, let her in!!" And Elliott was shocked, he opened the door,  and Angela was crying. And Renee said " Angela... What's wrong did something happened?" " It's bad... VERY BAD!!!!!!! Angela said. " Like how bad is it." Corina said. " Horrible Corina!!!" Angela said sobbing.

And Elliott said " Don't cry.. tell us everything you saw." " Okay.. I was walking on a street alone, and I was texting on my phone.... until all of a sudden.. I can't explain this." Angela said. And she continued sobbing.  " What... What?" Zoey said. "..... I got a text message from Brittany and........ DREN KIDNAPPED BRITTANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Angela screamed. " WHAT????!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed. " Why would he do that??" Elliott said. " Because.... he told us in a fight.. " One day I will marry you Brittany." And it came true.... you got to hurry,  the wedding is today, and my friends will help you." Angela said. " And Elliott got angry.  Until he said " Okay Mew Mews, you are about to enter a dangerous world. The predicites are everywhere around it. If you see some guarding the church. You have to fight them... I am coming with you by the way."

" What???!!!!! But Elliott you'll get hurt!!" Kiki said.

" I know, but at times like this..... no one will take my girl from me... okay Mew Mews, rescue Brittany!!!!"

Elliott screamed. " POWER PENDANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUTAMORPHOSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And they quickly changed. And left to rescue Brittany.

Question??? Will everyone think that Brittany will Apologize and fall in love with Elliott? Leave comments below.