6. Tell us the Truth

Yesterday, Zoey was scratched by a predicite with Dren, but all of a sudden, Brittany D'lite rescued her. When Elliott, Weasley, and the other Mew Mews found her, Zoey said " I saw her..." " BRITTANY?" They all said. And Zoey nodded yes. Everyone was shocked, the mystery of Brittany's mark was solved.. She is a superhero. But is she in a group? Elliott thinked. He said " Mew Mews?... Were going to kidnapped Brittany." "Huh? Elliott are you nuts?!! She trained for kung fu for 3 years! And she only won first place three times!! You can't capture her!" Renee said. " But It's the only way to let her spill the beans out of her mouth... come to the the Cafe at 8:00 at night." Elliott said. And he walked inside of the cafe and went downstairs with Weasley. The Mew Mews felt so bad for Brittany, why would Elliott do such a thing. But Renee was not.. Brittany took a lot of Lessons, so it's about to go down.

The next day, the Mew Mews had a sad face for Brittany D'lite. Except for Renee, she had a smile on her face. Because Brittany took skills. She might take it down. When they close the cafe, Elliott and Weasley had some weapons, and traps for the star. Then Elliott told everyone to go downstairs,  and said " Alright Mew Mews, your going to stay here and security the cafe, while me and Weasley are going to find Brittany. Alright?" "We know..." Renee said with a smile. " What? Did I made you happy?" Elliott said. " No, just wait and watch..." Renee said. And Elliott and Weasley left. At 8:50 PM, Elliott and Weasley came back with a sack that is mumbling. " We got her!" Weasley said. And Elliott got a chair, and Weasley opened the sack, and came out Brittany with ropes. HEY!!!!! Get me out of... Renee? Zoey?... Why am I in the cafe?" Brittany said. " Alright Brittany, time for some questions." Elliott said. And a light came out,  even Elliott. " I just want to ask you if you are a Mew Mew?" Elliott said " What?... phhh! No! No I'm not!" Brittany said. " TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!!" Elliott screamed. " Don't make me mad Elli!!..." Brittany said. " Oh I..." Elliott stopped, and Brittany kicked Elliott in his crotch.

" Take that Elli!!!!" Brittany said. And she used her nails, and cut the ropes. " Until next time Blonde." Brittany said. And she was walking out, until she went towards Zoey, and she whispered " Meet me at the park tomorrow at 12 midnight." "Ok." Zoey whispered. And she left. " Told you that she has the skills." Renee said. " Wait until next time Brit. You'll see." Elliott said. And Weasley has a bad feeling for Elliott.