Chapter 11

Chapter 11-
The End

I found myself back at home with Shay, Cayden, and mom. Also, with Isla- Maria's daughter. She came along to massage me if I ever needed it.

“Hey,” I say when I saw Will sitting on my front porch.

He smiles and gets up, walking over to me. “How are you?”

I shrug. “I'm doing better than before. You?”

“Better than before! How did you know I love John Green? Best Christmas gift ever.” He exclaimed happily, engulfing me in a hug.

I laugh. “With the help of Cayden.”

He smiled widely,“Thanks guys.”

I nod in reply as he looks behind me to where Isla was standing with my mom talking about the tulips.

“Hi there,” Will went up to her.

Isla looks at him. “Hi.”

“You like Tulips?”

Isla nods.

“Want me to take you to Tulip mania? Its beautiful there.”

Cayden comes beside me, holding my hand in his.

“How bout we go on a date tonight, June Bug?” Cayden said.

“Tonight? Where?” I ask curiously.

“That's a surprise. Wear something beautiful and I'll be back at 6 to pick you up for our first date.”

“I haven't given you my answer.” I deadpanned.

He smirks. “You love me too much to say no.”

He walks off to his car and stops when I call him.

“This is our second date!” I remind him.

Our first date was when we were little. He and I went to the zoo together. It was the cutest.

Cayden smiled when he caught up. “Good times, love!”

***

The doorbell rang at 6 pm. I smile widely as I headed down the stairs wearing a crème dress that hugged my body. My hair was curled and I have a bit of makeup on.

My smile faded when I found Viola at the door.

“Can I come in?” Viola asked.

I smile. “Sure.”

She comes in and looks at the floor. She wipes her face and looks at me. “I'll never have him, huh?”

“I'm sorry.” I tell her.

She shakes her head. “I'm sorry, not you. You were meant for him and I always ruined everything for you guys.”

“Remember when Cayden got bit by the dog and you brought his ointment. Well, I threw the ointment away because I was jealous.” She added. I frown at her, pulled her into a hug. “Enough. Its okay. I know you threw it away. I saw you.”

“I just loved him. But it was one sided.”

I pull away from the hug. “Viola, you'll meet the right one some day. I know it. Maybe you already met him but is too busy chasing someone taken.”

I remember Rico. I always caught him staring at her.

“This belongs to you.” She said, giving me back my necklace. “I'm sorry.”

She headed for the door and I open it and there stood Cayden just about to knock. He saw Viola and looked at me.

“We're cool now.” My answer made Viola smile.

We waved Viola bye and Cayden looked at me. “Breathtaking.”

I blush. “Ready?”

“With you, I'm always ready.” He says.

Cayden

I lead my girl into the forest and we sat down on a blanket I prepared. This is where we met.

It had the perfect view of the city and stars.

We eat our snacks.

After our snacks, June rested her head on my shoulder.

“I love you June.”

“I love you too, Cayden.”

I lean in to kiss her but she pushes me down.

I look up to see a spider dangling down on its web. It slowly went back up to the tree and I look at her.

“I told you I'd save you.” June said before kissing me on the lips.

And she did.

There's always going to be that one girl who'll steal your heart, love you, or hurt you. I've found that one girl. I love her so much.

Guys, you'll meet that one girl.

June's taken.

That One Girl has finally come to an end. Remember to comment and vote!