In My Dreams

Chapter one *Lianna's POV*

"AHHHHHHH!"

I woke up screaming and out of breath again like I do most night's, I thought maybe just maybe tonight would be the night that I could finally be rid of this nightmare, but no there goes another DIY remedy that didn't work.

"Oh hey my name's Lianna I'm 24 years old and I've been having the same nightmare every night for 4 years now, crazy right I know. It started on my 20th birthday and I've done everything and I mean EVERYTHING to stop it but nothing works, its always the same dream I'm running as fast as I can and somethings chasing me I don't know what it is and I never have the balls to look back I just keep running but I'm never fast enough and I get swallowed into this big black hole of nothingness and that's when I wake up"

I sat in bed until I caught my breath, I slowly turned too look at the clock. 5:30am

"Damn I'm up two hours early!" I thought to myself

"This is going to be a looong day"

"Two extra hours before work today I might as well get and extra workout in" I thought silenty in the dark.

I sluggishly got out of bed went to the bathroom and turned on the lights, they were so bright that my eyes stung and started to water. I rubbed them a little to ease the pain, I washed my face and changed into some yoga pants and a sports bra.

When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen took a bottle of my favorite gatorade lemon-lime and headed for the gym. After 45 minutes on the StairMaster I decided that my thighs and core had enough and I went upstairs got ready for work and was out the door.