Chapter 3

*Lianna's pov*

I cut the water off so fast I thought I might  have broken the handle but I was really scared. I opened the shower door and looked around and nothing. I stepped out of the shower and covered myself with a towel and slowly walked to my room. My room was dark and it was hard for me to see.

"Hello is anyone there?"

I looked everywhere and waited for a response but nothing. I let out a huge and sat on the bed.

"Lianna why are you so paranoid?" I said to myself

Then my phone rang. I nearly peed on myself, because the ringer was so loud. I grabbed it an answered out of breath.

"Hello?"

"HHHEEEEYY GIRL!"

It was my best friend Christi on the other line full of energy and life like always. I was so relieved to hear a familiar voice.

"Hello? Helllloooo?" She said thinking I left her hanging

"I'm here Christi whats up?"

"Girl you will never guess what happened to me last night"

I thought hard on what she might be talking about but nothing came to mind.

"What happened?"

"Girl I went that date that Nikki set up for me last night and girl this guy was oh...so...sexy!"

I couldn't help but laugh I love hearing these stories of her's but, just then I realized I was still naked.

"Christi can you hold on a sec?"

"Yea sure"

I put the phone aside went my dresser and took out a pink Hello Kitty night gown and yes I do still love Hello Kitty. I put the nightgown on put my hair in a bun and went back to the phone.

"I'm back" I said while climbing into bed

"OK like I was saying he was so sexy and I was kind of surprised because you know usually blind dates are really ugly"

We both starting laughing so hard that a tear fell from my eye.

"Christi your too funny"

"Its true girl but anyway he was so nice he paid for everything and then we went back to my place and you know I was just going to go inside to bed but when I went to open my door he kissed me"

My eyes got big

"And what did you do then" I said a little more excited than before.

She took a deep breath

"Girl I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him back. It wasn't a super long kiss maybe about 10 seconds. When we pulled away he just looked at me for a long time and finally he asked if he could come inside"

"And what did you do then!!" I said now sitting up in bed biting my nails

"What else would I do but say yes? Lianna let me just say it was a magical night"

Christi giggled that kind of giggle where you know there's something more to the story.

"What kind of magical are we talking about here?" I asked eager to hear the rest.

"Magical as in when I woke up he was still there kind of magical"

We both giggled and let out little squeals

"Christi you are too much for me girl, anyway I gotta get some sleep for tomorrow. You are coming to the show right?"

There was a long pause

"Hello?" I said thinking the call dropped

"YES! You know I wouldn't miss that I want to see everything darling" She said in her NeNe Leaks voice

"Ok i'll call you when everything is set up"

"Ok girl i'll see you there"

We exchanged air kisses and said our goodbye's. Then it was silent again. It took me about 15 minutes to get to bed but I did at last and just like that my nightmare began.