Chapter 5

*Lianna's POV*

I can feel the sun in face my eyes are still closed. I have to stretch to wake my body up, I let out a big yawn and force myself to sit up. My eyes slowly open and I look around for my phone as I turned it on and saw the time said...

9:14am

HUH?!?!? My eyes got wide as I realized I slept in late. I was in complete shock not because I was late for work but because I haven't slept in for 4 years and just then I started to remember my dream and I had to pinch myself.

"I just had a dream and not a nightmare" I thought to myself.

I remembered running and being scared at first but then my fear turned to anger I was pissed at this thing whatever it was for tormenting my life for four years and I mustered up the courage to stop running and turn around only to see a man?... Just a man.

I tried to remember what he looked like but all I could see was a blur. I must be a freak or something to have been so afraid of a man for four years I wanted to kick myself for all those nights of anxiety and lost sleep over a man and one that I didn't know at that " I can't deal with all this right now" I thought to myself as I let out a big sigh. I activated SIRI on my IPhone and told it to call Amy, the phone only rang once.

"Hi Ms.Lianna is everything alright?" Amy spoke so fast I could barely make out what she said.

"Oh...yeah everything is fine I just called to tell you i'm not coming to the office today so email me all the workers contracts for the fashion show and also go over the guest list and make sure all the "IT" girls are on it okay??"

"Yes Ms.Lianna i'll make sure to do that right away and we'll miss you today" Amy said with a little giggle

I couldn't help but laugh "I'll miss you guys to i'll talk to you later bye Amy"

"Bye Ms.Lianna"

I hung up the phone put it back on the charger, stretched again and went downstairs. I made myself some french toast with a fried egg and some oatmeal and i'm not much of a coffee drinker so I just grabbed some OJ. I went into my living room sat on the sofa and started watching TV as I ate. I sat there and watched allot of mind numbing reality BS but the entire time in the back of my mind I kept thinking about the man in my dream. I don't know why and this might be crazy but I have this feeling that this man is real. I started to laugh so loud that my vocal cords hurt a little.

"B*tch you must be crazy" I said to myself as I got up and went over to my laptop to get some work done. I told myself to focus on nothing but this work and that exactly what I plan on doing.