Chapter 2

*Lianna's POV*

It took me about thirty minutes to get to work, which was actually really fast compared to most days, but hey I'm not complaining. I pulled up to my parking spot and smiled when I saw my name printed on the sign at the top of the garage wall.

"I worked really hard for this" I thought to myself

I sat in my car for another minutes just to bask in the moment. I walked into the building looking sooo amazing in my new cream white Marc Jacobs pants suit and five inch rhinestone in-crusted heels. Some people might say my outfit was too flashy for work but, I don't really care because I hate to fit in and love to stand out.

I stood in front of the elevator waiting for what seemed like forever and finally the doors opened and I got in. When I got to my office my assistant Amy was already waiting for me.

"Umm...Hi Ms.Lianna your two o'clock cancelled and I put all the new contracts you need to sign on your desk, and you mother called she said don't forget to send your brother a birthday card and also your brother called and said don't forget his birthday and...."

"Amy!!!"

She winced when I yelled at her but she was driving me insane with all this information at one time.

"Yes Ms.Lianna?" She said in a shaken tone

"Please take a deep breath, that's right....in and out"

She took a few breaths and calmed down

"Do you feel better now?" I asked with a look of concern

"yea I'm good now"

She smiled and that made me feel a lot better than I did before.

"Good. Now is their anything else that you want to tell me before I close my door?"

She shook her head no and I went into my office and shut the door.

I bet your wondering what a model is doing with office space, well not only am I a model im a business woman and I own my very own fashion line called PIXXIE Clothing. Things got so overwhelming for me by myself I had no choice but to hire a staff to help me out and here I am today making six figures. Pretty nice huh?

A few hours had gone by and I was starting to feel the effects of waking up two hours too early and decided to call it a night. So I gathered up my stuff and headed out.

"Amy make sure you lock up when your done. Oh! and remember to go over the plans for the fashion show with everyone OK"

Amy shook her head yes so hard I thought her neck might break, I gave her a confused look and left. The drive back to my home was a tough one being tired and driving at night was not a good combination, but I made it. I got in my house locked the door and began to take off my work clothes when I noticed something strange. My screen door was open.

"I don't remember opening that this morning?" I thought to my self.

I walked up to the door and shut it slowly while scanning every inch on my back yard to make sure no one was there. I figured it was nothing to worry about maybe I did open it this morning and I just forgot to close it. I went upstairs and started to take a nice hot shower I put shampoo in my hair and washed it good to make sure it would look great for my fashion show and that's when I heard it......a whisper.

"Lianna I'm here"