Chapter 4

*Lianna's pov*

I'm terrified! I'm running as fast as I can and yet I feel like I'm barely moving. I can feel it, this thing whatever is chasing me its getting closer. Feet please move faster I don't want to die.

PLEASE!

Its right behind be now I can feel its breath on my neck, its going to catch me!...NO! I'm not going to be afraid anymore you have tortured me for 4 f*cking years. NO MORE! I stopped running, closed my eyes and waited and...nothing happened

"Why isn't it killing me?" I thought to myself

I slowly turned around with my eyes still shut. I slowly opened them and what I saw had my jaw on the floor.

Its just a man.

*Adam's POV*

She's looking at me, I've never actually seen her face before. In the past four years all she has ever done is run from me and now she's staring me right in the face. All I could see were her eyes in the darkness part brown part green, just like Kane said they would be and suddenly the darkness turned to light and I could see her completely.

"So this is what you look like?" I thought to myself in silence

God she's beautiful. Dark brown hair, sun kissed skin, perfect lips, amazing body, and those eyes I've heard so much about. We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like eternity, just as I was about to speak to her for the first time, I woke up.

I opened my eyes to find myself back at the compound hooked up the DreamScape, a machine we use to enter peoples dreams.

"Damn it Tyler what happened!?" I screamed loud

Tyler our lab tech the one who built the DreamScape starting fumbling around typing this on the keyboard.

"I-I-I-I-I don't know what happened it just disconnected, she must have woken up or something"

I ran up to Tyler grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him from the chair he was sitting in, so that we were eye to eye.

"She has never woken up before me, not in four years and your telling me all of a sudden she just decided to do it now?"

Tyler shook with fear

"B-Basically that's what happened yes" He said while fixing his glasses

"Lay off him will you Adam he's doing the best he can here" said my older brother Aaron as he walked into the room with a smug look on his face.

I looked back at Tyler and laughed.

"Psssh, I'm sorry man I got a little to hype about the whole thing, I was just so close"

I let Ty go and walked over to my brother who wiggled an bottle of Jack Daniels in my face as I sat down next to him.

"Looks like you could use this more than me huh little brother?" Aaron tussled my hair

"Lay off would you, you know how important this is to not only me but to he whole family"

He sighed poured some JD into and small glass and handed it to me.

"Yeah yeah I know, don't worry you'll get her soon enough, now that you've actually seen each other its only a matter of time before either you find her or she finds you. You two are like magnets to each other you might not feel it now but ill kick real soon and when it does..."

Aaron whistled and slapped his hand on my shoulder

"Nothing and I mean nothing could stop you two being together, you got it?"

I took my shot and nodded yes to him.

"At-ta boy, hey do you wanna go get something to eat I'm starving?"

I got up and chuckled a little bit

"Yeah lets go"