Dinner Tonight?

*Gillians POV*

I finally got to work a little after I usually do. As I walked in all I could think of was David. What happened last night was special and I was very excited to see him. I get to my room and go to unlock the dressing room. I tried to pick the right key but I dropped my key chain instead.

"Fuck!"

I bent down to get my keys and realized I left the door unlocked.
I open the door slowly while looking down. As I look up I see a big furry dog sitting down.

"BRICK! Hi baby! Ahh I've missed you so much!! I haven't seen you in forever." I started petting him.

"Hey! Hey! Just because I bring my dog here doesn't mean you can forget about me!" David said while pouting.

I stood up. "Don't worry baby, I still love you" I smiled and kissed him.

"Yay!" He said smiling and returning the kiss.

"Hey Gillian! What's u-" Our kiss was interrupted by someone walking in. I quickly pulled back to see who it was.

"Oh.. Hey Mitch! We were uh.. just practicing for a scene.. yeah. What's up?"

He laughed, "Calm down Gillian. David told me how he felt yesterday and I figured you two would end up together. I'm happy for you both." He smiles. David smiles too.

"Oh. Haha. Thanks. Could you um, not tell Chris? I don't want him to at the moment.."

"Of course. You guys get back to what ever you were doing." He said winking at David and closing the door behind him.

"Now where were we?" David said smiling, reaching down to kiss me again.

I returned the kiss but then pulled back. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you David"

"I love you too Gillian"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me. It's times like this when I feel safe, happy, comfortable and most importantly, I feel loved. Even when we hugged for The X-Files as Mulder and Scully, I still felt this way.

"Do you want to come over tonight? I'm sure West and Kyd would love to see you." He said looking down at me.

"I would love that. Are you sure they don't mind?"

"I'll call West now, but I'm sure they won't care. I'm going to my dressing room, I'll be right back." He said smiling.

"Okay." I smiled watching him and Brick walk out and shut the door behind them. I decided to change into my costume so that Chris doesn't yell at me for being distracted. I start doing my makeup, very little though  because Scully doesn't wear much makeup. I fixed my wig and put it on. I read over my script a few more times practicing my lines way more than I needed to. I knew my lines and I knew that, but practice won't hurt. A few minutes after, David comes back.

"Brick is hanging out with Mitch now. We'll see him later." He said laughing.

I smiled. "So, did I get West's approval to come over tonight?"

"Of course you did. She said she is very excited to see you. Her and Kyd missed you a lot. Just like I did"

I smiled at that last comment. Knowing that not only did David loves me, but his kids and dog like me too makes me feel great.

"5 MINUTES TILL WE START SHOOTING COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET MOVING!" Chris was screaming at everyone. He just wants to get this over with and go home. To be honest, so do I. Don't get me wrong, I love acting  and I love my job, but I'm so excited to see West and Kyd. Piper isn't around much so I don't see her very often. Which is understandable because she moves with her job, but I miss having someone around. Plus, West and Kyd are like children of my own.

"I should go finish getting ready." He said while looking down at me.

"Okay." I looked up smiling at him. I tried to reach up and kiss him but I couldn't.

"Damnit David! Your too tall!" I said stomping my foot on the ground. He picks me up cradling me like a child.

"Better?" He said looking at me.

"I mean you can still look down at me and that's annoying, but I can kiss you from here so I'm okay." I smiled, leaned up and kissed him.
"Now go get ready! I'll be on set."  He walked out and I followed. He went to his dressing room and I went to set.