Princess Isabella

~Two months later~

I'm now 6 months pregnant. It's nothing new to me, I've had 3 children before this, bit that doesn't mean it's not difficult! Of course I just want my little girl to be born already. I just can't wait to see her precious face.

All of the kids were either away or at a friends. It was just me, David and brick. David got up to fix some popcorn. I laid back in the couch, hands on my stomach. Some commercial went on that played David's song '3000'. All of the sudden I felt her move.

"David! Get over here! She's kicking!" I smiled brightly.

He stopped what he was doing and came over. He put a hand on my stomach and felt it. "You like daddy's music! Don't you?"

I smiled and laughed a bit. The baby kept kicking, David kept talking and I kept smiling.

"Can I say something to her?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah, Just watch your mouth." I smiled.

"Hey there princess. It's your dad speaking. I'm going to tell you this several times after your born, but I'm going to start right now. No matter what, if anything ever happens, I will always love you. I already know you're going to be a beautiful girl, partly because of your mother." I smiled and laughed a bit. "I love you so much.." he looked up to me.

"What?"

"We never picked a name."

"We did not.. Any ideas?"

"I was thinking Isabella. She can go by Izzy, or Bell."

I smiled brightly, "I love it."

He smiled and leans down to my stomach again, "I love you so much Isabella." He smiled and kissed my stomach.