Hormones

*4 months later*

I was awaken by David lightly kissing me. I groaned a bit and opened my eyes.

"Morning."

He smiled, "Good morning my love. How are you feeling?"

I yawned, "Tired."

"I know, I wish I could let you go back to bed, but you have a doctors appointment in an hour. We both have to get ready."

I groaned, "Can we just cuddle for 5 minutes?" I looked up at him with my puppy dog eyes.

He smiled, "Your too cute. I can't say no." he laid down besides me, wrapping his arms around me like he does every night.

I smiled as he put his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I love you David."

"I love you too Gil." He smiled.

I shut my eyes slowly and started drifting away to sleep land. A few minutes later later I was awaken again.

"Babe, id love to let you sleep, but you need to get up."

I sighed. "Alright, I'm getting up. " I sat up. I tried standing up just to fall back on the bed.

"Hold on, I'm coming." He came over to my side or the bed and took my hand, helping me stand.

"Thank you, I'm alright now, I can still walk." I smiled, and headed to the bathroom.

He let go of my hand right after kissing it. I took a quick shower, used the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out David was already dressed and ready. I had my towel wrapped around me as I went to pick out an outfit.

He came up behind me and placed both hands on the baby bump that had started forming a few months ago and was now slightly big. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I think today we find out the gender."

I smiled and took out a shirt and went to my pants draw, David still right behind me. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know, and it doesn't matter, I'm going to love it no matter what." He said smiling.

I smiled too. For some reason, knowing how good of a father David was and will be made me shed a tear. It was most likely the hormones, but whatever it was, I was now crying.

A few tears had fallen on his hands causing him to turn me around with a concerned face. "What is it Gillian? What wrong?"

I just threw the clothes on the bed and hugged him tightly. "David, your amazing, What did I ever do to deserve you?" I kept crying into his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and hugged me close, "Gil, your an amazing women and you deserve better than me. I love you so much and never forget that."

All of the sudden I was furious, "Do you have something to tell me David?"

His face went blank, "What?"

"You just said I deserve better, Why is that? Are you cheating on me? While I'm freakin pregnant?"

He sighed. "Hormones..." he said under his breath. "Gill, I'm not cheating on you, I would never do that. Come on, I know you don't think that. It's just your hormones. We have 20 minuets, get dressed babe." He hugged me again, which partly brought me back.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I dried my eyes and got dressed. I walked out. "I'm sorry David, these freaking hormones are going to start taking over soon." I hugged him. "I love you."

He hugged me too and kissed my head, "Don't worry about it. I've dealt with worse hormones than this. I love you too. Now let's go eat."

We walked to the kitchen. I sat down and he looked in the fridge, "What do you want?"

"I don't think I could eat anything.."

"You have to try. How about, eggs?"

I shook my head.

"pancakes?"

"Nope."

"Toast?"

"Nah."

He looked around in the fridge, reached in for something and placed it front of me: my favorite kind of yogurt. Yogurt was one of the few things I could eat when I was pregnant. It was also something I craved a lot, which was good considering I always liked yogurt.

I smiled and opened it. He came back with a spoon and started making some coffee. I started eating my yogurt and leaned back in my chair.