It's A Girl!

~The next day, at the party~

"David, do you want to get ready to do the gender reveal?" Gillian walked up to me and placed and hand on my arm.

I turned to face her and smiled. "Yeah, I was about to come find you."

She smiled, "I was in the bathroom. Some last minute morning sickness."

"Alright." I smiled, "I'll go get Mitch. Can you get everyone together?"

She nodded and started gathering people. I walked to Mitch and pulled him aside.

"Hey David, ready to find out?"

I nodded and smiles. "Where did you put the balloon?"

"In The soon to be nursery."

I nodded. Mitch went back over to the crowd and I went to the room and got the balloon.

After getting people together, Gillian came in. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled brightly, "I love you both so much."

She smiled, "Come on, let's go pop this balloon."

She took my hand and I took the balloon. We walked out and everyone was clapping.

"Everyone Ready?" We walked into the center, everyone around us.

Everyone shouted 'Yeah' and clapped. Mitch handed me a needle, Gillian held the balloon and squeezed my hand. I smiled down at her. I looked up and brought the needle to the balloon and popped it.

*Gillians POV*

David popped the balloon and the confetti fell to the ground. He held me closer and we smiled.

"It's a girl!" I smiled brightly and looked up to David who was also smiling with tears running down his face.

"Congratulations you two!" Nick came over and hugged the both of us.

After receiving more hugs and kisses from the rest of our friends and family, David pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. He smiles and held me close.

I smiled and slowly pulled back, "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled. "And lets not forget daddy's newest princess." He put a hand on my stomach.

"Family picture!" West smiles and grabbed her phone. "Do you mind Annabeth?" She hands the phone to her.

"Of course not! Boys, get in there." She smiled and held the camera up.

The 3 boys ran over and we all stayed close for the picture.

"Everyone put a hand on mom's stomach!" David yelled as he leaned down and put a hand on me.

The other 4 did the same and I laughed.

"Smile!" Annabeth snapped a picture.

"One more." He stood and kissed my cheek.

I smiled brightly and the kids hugged me. She snapped another picture and West ran over to check the pictures.

"Wow these are great. Thank you Annabeth!" She smiled.

"West, text those to us." I smiled and leaned into David.

~A few hours later~

We just finished cleaning up after the party, Piper just left, West went out and the boys were almost asleep in their rooms. I walked over to David and hugged him.

"I love you sweetheart." He smiled and kissed my head.

"I love you too." I smiles and yawned.

"You tired?"

I nodded. He smiles and picked me up bridal style. I laughed and cling on to him. He laughed and brought me to the bed. He gently laid me down and laid besides me. He smiled and kissed me. I returned it, deepening it only a little. He smiled into it before pulling back.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled looking down at me.

"I could say the same exact thing for you." I smiled and kissed him again.

The kiss went on for a while, only getting deeper. He slowly pulled back and held me close. We both smiled and slowly fell asleep, holding each other close.