Worried

~A few months later~

*still Gillian's POV*

It's been a few months since we told everyone. Family's were excited, fans freaked out, nothing i wasn't expecting. It's 9:00 in the morning. We don't have work today, Chris isn't feeling well so we decided there was no point in going. I moved in with David and we made one of the extra rooms a room for the boys. Speaking of David, I wonder if he's up. I turned around and saw he wasn't there.

I was a bit confused cause it's so early and the kids don't have school so I didn't know where he would be. I got up and went to check on the kids. Both still sleeping. Brick was here so he didn't go take him for a walk. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. I looked on the fridge and on the counter hoping I would find a note explaining where he was. Nothing. I walked over to West's room and knocked softly. There was no answer so I walked in. I walked next to her bed and smiled.

"West? Wake up honey I have to ask you something."

Her eyes slowly opens. She smiled.

"Morning mom."

I smiled. The kids were actually happy about the marriage and they gladly called me mom. Their real mother was out of the picture and they didn't see here often, or even talk to her.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. What did you want to ask me?"

I kneeled down so she didn't have to look up to me anymore, "Do you know where your father is? I woke up and he wasn't in bed."

"Did he take Brick out? He usually does that first thing in the morning."

I shook my head. "Brick is here. I was expecting maybe a note or at least a text. I'm going to call him. Go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead and walked out.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. No answer, I left a message.

"Hey David, where are you? It's not like you to just leave without a trace. Call me ASAP. Love you. Bye"

I sighed. I called again. And again. And again. No answer. I was starting to worry, but I couldn't let it show. If the kids saw I was worried they would get worried. West walked into the kitchen after a few minutes.

"Did he answer?"

"Yeah. He went to go check on Chris. He's not feeling well. That's why we're off. He'll be home soon, unless he decides to stay and take care of him. He said he will keep me updated." I lied.

"Alright." She smiled.

"I'm going to get breakfast for us, what do you want? What does Kyd eat?"

After she told me, I went to go change and get ready. I left walked downstairs after saying goodbye. I got in the car and tried calling Mitch.

"Hey, Mitch?"

"Yeah? What's up Gillian."

"Have you seen or heard from David? I woke up and he wasn't here, he didn't take Brick out and he won't answer my calls. I'm getting worried."

"Calm down, it will be okay. I'm sure he just went to the store or something. Maybe his phone turned off."

"I don't know, it's just so odd. It's not like him to just leave. The kids think he's at Chris's taking care of him, I'm going to call him next and see if he knows."

"Alright, I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry too much. Goodbye."

"Bye." I hung up and dialed Chris.

"Gillian? What's do you need?"

"Have you spoken to David? I haven't seen or heard from him all morning."

"Sorry, I haven't. I'm a bit busy now. Good luck. Bye."

"Feel better." I hung up and sighed. I got to the store and bought the breakfast. I bought some other things we needed. I called David again while I was on line. This was the 8th time I was calling. The cashier finished ringing up my stuff and I paid. I went back to the car and drove home.

An hour passed, we already finished eating and the kids went into their rooms. I heard the door unlocking. He walked in. Part of me was happy and the other part of me was furious. I took his hand and walked to the bedroom.

"Where he hell were you ?" I said as I shut the door so the kids couldn't hear.

"I just had to go get something from the studio. I left something there."

"It shouldn't have taken almost 2 hours for you to go to a studio and realize that it was locked. Chris is sick today, that's why we don't have work. So tell me where were you."

He sighed, "Alright. You caught me. I went out to speak to a wedding planner. I had this really good idea for the wedding and I just know your going to love it." He smiled and took my hands. "I'm sorry I didn't call you or leave you a message, I was just distracted. I love you." He leaned down and kissed me. I returned it, even thought I knew something was off. Maybe it's because it's still early, but I don't know what to think.

"The kids think you were at Chris's house helping him feel better. Don't make me seem like an idiot and go along with it."

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower. I shouldn't take too long."

"I'm doing laundry so give me your clothes."

He nodded and made his way to the bathroom. He left his clothes in the basket. After telling the kids he was home, I took the basket and headed to the washer and dryer machines.