13

Luhan POV

As promise, we decided to go to a amusement park. There are Jessica, Taeyeon, Yoona, Kris, Baekhyun and Sehun. I told Jessica that I had a feeling towards Rose then she said she will come up with an idea for me to confess my feelings but I'm still shy and nervous at the same time. I'm afraid if my old love story will be repeat again.

"I have ask the others but they have something else to do." Say Jessica with a smirk on her face.

"So, what we waiting for? Let's go." Say Taeyeon as she walk a head to the ticket booth.

"Wait, there is someone else that will join us. There she is." Say Jessica then a figure that I wait the most walking towards us.

"Sorry, I'm late. By the way, they are my friends. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. Can they join us?" Ask Rose.

"Erm, more people more fun." Say Yoona with a smile. I saw Jessica elbowing her. I guess she told her plan to her friends already.

"Great. So let's go. What we going to play first?" Ask Baekhyun happily after we get our tickets.

"Kris, let's play that." Jessica quickly drag her boyfriend towards bump car, left the others.

"Taeyeon, you want to play that?" Ask Baekhyun while point to one of the game there. She just nod.

"Yoona, let's just play by the two of us since they all have their own partners." Say Sehun. Yoona look at him blankly then glance over the two couples that left us.

"Then what about us?" Ask Jisoo.

"Just play by yourself." Say Sehun then pull Yoona arm towards the game. Then the others also left us standing there.

"So.. It just left both of us. What you want to play first?" I ask shyly. It's awkward to stand alone with her. It's not same as the time I teach her.

"That, maybe. Will you?" She point to Pirate swing. I just nod then we get in line.

She tightly hold my arms along the ride and close her eyes. I'm enjoy watching her actions then enjoy the ride. We play a lot of game also we buy a few couples stuff. I feel my phone vibrate then I take a look.

We going to enter ghost house. You want to join us or not? - jessica

"They ask if we want to go to ghost house." I say while she look at me blankly.

"But I'm scare of ghost." She say. Her face turn to pale as she think of the ghost.

"Don't worry. I'll always by your side." I don't know what in my mind as I grab her hand. We walk to the ghost house then I found them in the line.

"Thought you will not join us. It will be fun. Trust me." Say Jessica and give me a wink. She then look to our hand. I quickly removed my hand from her.

We enter it when our turn. Baekhyun and Taeyeon lead us as she not really afraid of ghost but not Baekhyun. They follow by Sehun and Yoona then the girls. Jessica and Kris are in front of us. I can see that she cling tightly to Kris's arm then I feel a shivers body beside me. I take a look over Rose. She keep her eyes close while cling to my arms. Actually I'm afraid to enter this kind of game too.

Loud af scream and hysterical laughter can be heard through the room. Many kinds of ghosts greet us. I jolt out of surprise but I still manage to control my scream.

"What happens?" Ask Rose with shiver as she heard scream. I hold her hand tightly assure her nothing happen. We manage to get out safe and sound.

"Woah. It scary but fun." Say Jessica happily.

"No it's not. I just can hear your dolphin scream." Protest Taeyeon as she roll her eyes up. Baekhyun taking a deep breath beside her.

"Did you apply your college yet? If not I want to suggest you here. I bet every costumers will run away as you scream." Say Yoona sarcastically that add with our laugh.

"You guys so mean. Don't you think so?" She look at her boyfriend with a pout.

"Honestly I agree with Yoona. I don't know if my ears bleeding or not." Say Kris whike rubbing both of his ears.

"Luckily, it wasn't hyung." Add Sehun with a laugh.

"You guys so mean. Whatever. For the last event let get that. We will see fireworks clearly up there." Say Jessica sulking then she walk ahead to the ferris wheel. Luckily it still wasn't full of people line up.

"Luckily we are three. Imagine if only both of us. It must be awkward." Say Jisoo as a joke. After a while we get into our cabin.

"Erm... " We both say at the same time. We already hang up higher than ground. The sky night was beautiful as usual. The silent moments make it awkward.

"You first." I say to her as I look out to the beautiful scenery.

"Erm, what your relationship with Jessica? You seem so close." She ask as she play with her finger. I can see that she nervous about that.

"Nothing more than friend. I meet her when we child then she is the first friend I have here." I say simple then look at her.

"Ouh. So that mean you don't have feelings to her? Feeling more than, you know?" She ask again but this time there is little hope on her eyes.

"Of course not. She had a boyfriend already and her boyfriend is one of my friends." I laugh along with my answer.

"Can I be honest with you?" She look up into my eyes. I nod.

"Actually I do have a feeling towards you and I really hope that we can be more than friends." She say then give a peek on my cheek. I freeze unbelievable at what happen. Did she just confess to me?