32

Finally my body completely heal from all the beat I got before and I manage to get my driver license. As I promise to take someone as soon I got my own license I quickly put on my comfortable clothes.

"Mom, I'm going now." I shout as I grab the car key that hanging on the wall.

"Drive safely and don't be out too late." She come out from the kitchen, holding a bowl of mixture. Baking some cookies maybe.

"Mom, I'm not a kid anymore." I say.

"But it's still dangerous out there. We never know.."

"Okay I got it." I cut her off then start driving to Jessica's house.

"Ouh, Luhan. Come in. What bring you here?" Her maid open the door after a few seconds I'm waiting outside.

"Erm, I'm promise to bring Sica out. I already text her before." I reply as follow hwr into the house. It be the second time I'm here.

"Wait. Stay here. I'll call her for you." She stop me in the middle then rush to their living room. She look like waking up someone.

"What? Please let me sleep more~" I heard a sleepy voice coming behind the couch.

"But Luhan already here to pick you up." She say in stern voice.

"What?" The other person jolt surprise and it was Jessica. She look at me with a wide eyes.

"Erm, hi?" I greet her awkwardly then I realized she's wearing her pyjamas and had a messy hair. She look cute.

"I'll back in 10 minutes." She dash to the upstairs. I just chuckle to her actions then another figure also dash to the upstairs. Krystal maybe.

"Make yourself as home but I'm sorry for this little mess." Their maid say as pick up the pillow and blankets that fall on the floor then tidy up the game the play.

"It's okay." I say than take a seat on the couch. The maid come back with a glass of water then back to her work.

"Sorry for making you wait. Let's go." She poke my shoulder from behind. I turn my face looking at her then we excuses ourselves.

"Woah, finally you got your own license. Where we going?" She say happily as put on the seatbelt. I start driving off to the road.

"Actually I don't really have plan for today. I just want to take you out since I have promised you before." I say honestly.

"Hmm, why not we eat first? Then we think about it while eating." She suggest then we set to the usual cafe we used to go. We hum to the song along the drive.

"Hey, what you both doing here?" I ask Xiumin as we enter the cafe. He seating with Sunny.

"Erm, da.. Date?" He answer shyly.

"I see. What a coincidence we meet both of you here. Enjoy your date then." I say then look around for another empty space.

"What you both doing here?" He ask us back.

"Date too? I guess." I answer then pull Jessica into an empty table. We order the usual thing and talk about random thing while finish the food.

"So, where we off now?" I ask her as we get back to the car.

"Don't know. What new movie that playing right now?" She ask me back.

"Watch a movie?" I look at her for a confirmation.

"Don't mind." She say then I drive to the mall.

We walk to the ticket booth after a little argument about what movie we should watch. We choose an action movie that will play un a few minutes.

"What you both doing here?" Someone tap my shoulder as we get into the line for buying popcorn.

"Uh, hi. Movie what else? Why you both here too?" Ask Jessica back to Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

"Yeah movie. Same reason." Answer Taeyeon trying not to sutter.

"Just say you're on your date. No need to hide it." Say Jessica elbowing Taeyeon.

"You both not on a date?" Ask Baekhyun.

"Let's just say we're on a date." I say with a giggle then we separate our way.

"Never know that we will meet couples today." Say Jessica, holding tighly to the popcorn.

"You know they are couples?" I ask suprise.

"Yeah. It obvious. Don't you know about it?" She look at me surprise.

"They never told me." I pout.

"Maybe because you never ask. The movie going to start soon. Let's get to our seat." She pull my hand to our seat. We enjoy our movie time.

"That movie awesome." She shout happily as we get out from the teater room.

"Not the wrong movie we choose." I agree with her.

"So?" I ask since we didn't have plan.

"Let's enjoy our evening at the lake with an ice-cream?" She ask while giving me a cute face.

"Sure." I say then we get to the car then I drive to the lake around our neighborhood.

"What you want?" I ask her at the ice-cream truck.

"Cookies and cream. But let me pay this time. You have pay to much earlier." She quickly take out her purse.

"If you say so." We wait for our ice-cream then take a seat on empty bench. It's going to sunset soon so the sky change the color.

"Look, it's beautiful right? Can you take a picture of me?" She ask while looking at the sky. Without hesitation I grab her phone and take a few shoot.

"Woah~ It's nice. I should upload it on instagram." She complement the picture then goes to the application.

"Let me be the first liker." I say then look at her. She raise her eyebrows then we enjoy the ice cream.

"You have something on your lip." I point to her lip. There some cream on her lip. She try to wipe but miss it so I wipe it off.

"Urm, I think we should go home now." She look away. A little pink blush appear on her cheeks.

We walk towards car. The drive occupied with silent akwards.

"Erm, thanks for today. I really enjoy it today." She quickly get off from the car to her house. I chuckle when I remember what just happened a few minutes ago.