27

I wake up due to a loud screaming calling my name. I fall asleep in class again. I slowly rub my eyes then look at our teacher. Ahe just shake her hand than carry on where she stop.

"Sica, hurry up if not we not get any food." Yell Tiffany from the door. I quicky put all my stuff into the bag then running towards them both and we walk to the cafeteria. After get our food, we take a seat with others our cliques. As usual we chit chat what happen in that day.

"Sica, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Ask Sunny. I look up from my food, looking at them. They all look at me weird and confuse.

"Erm, why?" I ask blur. Yeah my mind thinking something else now but does it show on my face?

"You look different from usual. I mean you not hearing to what we just talk." Say Sooyoung. I blink my eyes.

"You can tell us. We have another eight minutes before the rest end." Add Hyoyeon. I take a deep breath then put my spoon away. I guess I can tell them.

"I don't know. It just something bother my mind now." I look at them. They look interest to know more.

"What is it?" Ask Yoona impatiently.

"I don't know if this person mad at me or what since this person keep avoiding me since yesterday. I mean, I text this person regarding some subject but didn't get any reply. The most important is if mad at me, I don't know what my mistake is." I explain to them. I'm not sure to tell hus name or not but after we get home from that mall, he keep avoiding me. Same goes to this morning. Usually he will greet me.

"Maybe you should ask that person. Force to talk to you." Suggest Tiffany. I just give her a weak smile.

"I think we should go now if we don't want to be late and guess like we need to run. We have about three minutes left." Say Taeyeon then we all rush back to our class since we need to run up the stairs.

Teacher come in as usual, teaching us. I'm staring outside the window, not focus to the class. I wonder should I ask him or just wait him explain it. The class end.

"Hey Luhan. Can I have a word with you after school end?" I poke his arm. He turn to face me.

"Not sure because we have a soccer after school, right Xiumin?" He look at Xiumin that still writting down the note.

"We have?" Ask Xiumin.

"Yeah with Seventeen members. Don't you remember." He say.

"Ouh, yeah." Say Xiumin than continue his work.

"It's okay. I can wait until you done since Krystal have something to do to." I say. I come to school with Krystal after that incident.

"I'm not sure what time we going to end. Sorry." He say than turn away. Guess it not work. I play with my phone waiting for the next class.

Finally, school end for that day. All the students rush going home or for their extra class. I stretch out my arms, take out my sketchbook while waiting Krystal done her job.

"Jess, let's go." She say from the door. It's take half an hour for her and I manage to finish one of my drawing. I follow her to the car.

While walking home I saw them playing soccer at the field. I guess they take a rest since all of them take a seat. Suddenly a cute girl approach him with a bottle of water in her hand. He accept it without hesitation and give her a smile. I let out a sigh. I don't know why a part of me feel disgusted see what just happened.

"Jess, are you okay?" Ask Krystal worry.

"Yeah. Let's go." I grab her arm leaving the school.

"Jess, sure you okay?" She ask again as we reach the car.

"I'm fine. Totally fine. Why?" I ask annoy.

"O.. Okay but this not our car." She say then I look to the car. Damn.

"Ops, sorry." I say to the person in the car then we leave to our car. From a far I can see that our driver giggle over my mistake. I quickly get into the car.

"Jess, you can tell me everything. No secrets between sister." Say Krystal but I just stare outside the window. I keep spacing out until we reach our home.

I quickly went to my room, throw myself on my bed. Suddenly I feel someone beside me. I sit up on the bed.

"What's wrong with you Jess? Krystal said you keep spacing out on the way home." Say one of our maid. She is the leader of our maid and she's like mom to both of us.

"Nothing. Just stress with study. That's all." I say try to avoid the subject.

"You can't lie to me young lady. I know you for a long time." She hold my hands.

"Okay, fine. I think I mad over someone, that's all." I say then look away.

"Why?" She ask again. She will not stop until she know everything.

"He keep avoiding me whenever I want to talk to him about something and I don't know what I feel when he smile to another girl. I mean he ignore me all day but he can be friendly to another girl. What his problem with me actually? I just don't get it. He's my best friend so if he mad at me why don't he just told me? Why he need to do silent treatment?" I say in disappointed tone.

"I guess to you jealous when he smile to other girl." Say someone at the door.

"Krystal, when you get into my room?" I ask suprise.

"I have all of it. Is it about the friend you go out yesterday? You look sad since yesterday actually." She walk then seat beside me.

"Did our young lady fall in love already?" Ask our maid.

"What? It nonsense. I have feel failing in love before and it not same, I guess. And stop calling me young lady." I say unsure. I don't even know my feelings anymore.

"What happened between you and Kris it's not a love. You just force yourself to love him and since he keep hrlping you in your hard time. It just your commonsense." Say Krystal while patting my back.

"Think what you feel. If you're in love with him you better tell him." Say our maid before both of them walk out from my room. Did I'm in love?