Chapter 2

(Tyler's P.O.V.)*6 months later*

Brielle decided that she wanted to live with me until she could find a new house. It had been fun living with hrt and we started getting real close until I got a new girlfriend named Ashley. Ashley didn’t trust me around Brielle and she didn’t like the fact that I was with her. None of the females in my house liked her because they said she was snobby and what not. Right now Brielle and I were in the livingroom watching tv until Ashley came home.

“Tyler wtf is going on here?” She asked

It was only then that I realized Brielle had fallen asleep and was cuddled with me. 

“Nothing she just fell asleep that’s all.” I told her quietly so I wouldn’t wake Brielle up from her slumber.

“Tyler I’m sick of this bullshit, she needs to find a house quick or I’m gonna have to go!” She said

“Ash please babe it’s no need for that, alright she’s done nothing to you since she’s been staying with us.” I replied

“She’s the reason why your mom and sister hate me!” She yelled once again

I just was so over this argument .

“Lower your voice you’re going to wake her up!” I yelled quietly 

Ashley became furious and slapped me

“I’m done Ty all you care about is Brielle!” Ashley screamed

“Stop fighting guys! I’ll just go stay at a hotel, I’m sorry for fucking your relationship up.” Brielle spoke sadly as she got up. She heard the whole argument.

(Brielle’s P.O.V.)

I went upstairs to pack my things so that I could leave. I heard more screaming then the front door slammed. I was guessing it was Ashley. About 5 minutes later Tyler came upstairs pissed. I didn’t pay much attention to him, I just kept packing and packing. 

“You don’t have to leave ya know.” He said to me as he pushed my bags away from me.

“I feel like a home wrecker Ty.” I replied

“Bri it’s okay, hey haven’t you been working on your mixtape?” He said. I guess he wanted to change the subject quickly so I wouldn’t try to pack more.

“Yeah it’s going really well, but I haven’t been getting many recordings done because of stress.” I admitted

“I’ve been really stressted too and I wish I could just let it all out.” Tyler said

When he said that I knew that I wanted to releve him of his stress.

“We should help each other out with that” I said as I smiled sexually

I think Tyler caught where I was going and attacked me with kisses. 

I unbuttoned his jeans and took his member of his boxers and he did the same to me . I was a virgin and I didn’t know what I was doing but he guided me. After the sex we smiled at each other out of breath. 

“So are we like friends with benifits or something?” I asked

“Yeah, I please you, you please me no feelings or nothing okay.” He said 

I mumbled a small okay too. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I needed somebody to love me. I really liked Tyler and this is the closest to being with him that I can get.

(Tyler’s P.o.v.)

I ain’t gone lie Brie gave some bomb ass head and her pussy was the shit. Fuck yeah I look forward to more of it. I know it sounded harsh when I told her nothing more, but I didn’t want her thinking we were an item.

[A/N: I have noticed that I have gotten a lot of reads, but no type of feed back. I really apreciate the reads and votes, but I'm going to need so reader's thoughts. More thoughts=More Chapters] ~K.E.