Chapter 7

[Brielle’s P.O.V. ]

I wanted to cry because they were taking my baby away from me. He didn’t mean it, he wasn’t in his right mind state. I found out that I was 2 months pregnant and that I had lost my baby. I loved kids so much and I would’ve lovex to have one, but now my little one is gone. I looked over at Tyler and he looked upset. He looked down and played with his fingers. I was still blaming this on him in a way because he snitched, but I couldn’t stay mad forever. He looked up at me and smiled so I smiled back.

"You’re awake!" He said excitedly

"Yeah," I said as I tried to sit up it hurted really bad. So Tyler came to help me. His touch sent chills down my spine. We looked into eachother’s eyes and then he kissed me. I felt like it wasn’t right becauae all he would want was sex again.

"Brielle I love you & I never want to be without you, EVER," He said. I smiled and kissed him.

"So are we like together now?" I Asked.

"I guess so," he responded. I smiled knowing that I finally got the guy that I wanted. I was beyond stoked.

*3 months later* 

After I had gotten out of the hospital Tyler took me to Juan’s house to get my things. Juan had been arrested, I had been questioned, and He was awaiting trial for murdering our unborn child. For everything else I refused to press charges. Tyler and I were in bed watching Disney movies. He started to rub my thigh and I giggled.

"You like that?" He asked kissing the back of my neck I turned around and started kissing him. I rolled him over and got on top and before I knew it I was riding him HARD.

*30 minutes later*

“That was great,” he said with a smile that showed his adorable gap and made his eyes bunch up. So cuuuttteee.

"Yeah it was, I’m going to the bathroom give me the condom so I can throw it away." I said. After those words came out of his mouth his smile faded.

"Shit I didn’t use one," he said. At that moment I thought of being pregnant again and I couldn’t bear the pain of losing another baby . I sighed thinking about it and wrnt into the bathroom.

[Tyler’s P.O.V.]

I really didn’t want any kids. When I got with her at the hospital it was only to make her feel better not because I liked her. To me this was just another fuck buddy relationship. If she got pregnant I don’t know what I would do. My career was growing and so was the money. I could support the child finacially, but my mind wasn’t ready. I know I sound wrong because I say how much I hate my father for not being around then putting another child through it, but hey. Brielle came back out of the bathroom and laid next to me. She tried to cuddle, but I moved her away. My phone started to ring and it was some bitch I met at the club named Brooke. We had been fucking ever since.

"Hello?" I whispered lowly

"Hey baby, I miss you," she said.

I stepped out the room because I didn’t know if Brielle was sleep forreal or not and I difn’t want her to hear. Brooke asked me to come over and I agreed.

[Brielle’s P.O.V.]

I was laying down hugging myself after Ty pushed me away. I heard his phone ring then he answered it and stepped outside. He came back in 5 minutes later.

"Bri they need me at the studio, okay?" He said

"At 2 in the morning?" I asked feeling that he was lying to my face.

"Ain’t that what I just said?!" He was getting angry.

"Whatever Tyler!" I said. He came over and kissed me then left. Wow. I know I should have morw trust in him, but come on dude his story didn’t seem true. I’ll just wait and see. I went back to the thought of me being pregnant. If he really was cheating, would he be there for our child ?

*Feedback Please & Does anyone know how to check your ask box on your phone?*