Unexpected: A Tyler The Creator Fanfic

Tyler’s Pov

“What the hell is going on in here!” I yelled at my now ex girlfeiend Chelsea after walking in on her having sex with another man.

“Ty baby please, it’s not what it looks like.” She said while hurrying up from the bed

I can honestly say that I was hurt to the point that I actually wanted to cry because I gave her wverything that she’s ever wanted from a car to expensive ass jewlry. I can’t beleive I waisted my time once again. 

“Gtfo me!” I screamed before going through our closet and drawers and just throwing all her shit out

“Ty no I didn’t mean it, babe let’s just talk this out.” She tried to touch my arm, but I quickly snatched it away.

*2 hours later*

Chelsea was finally gone and I was at peace. All she did was use me for my money and that’s it. I found out that our whole relationship was a joke and that the guy she had slept with had been her boyfriend for the last 4 years. I felt so stupid and used and I finally thought that I found the one for me. I guess my mom and sister were right. I’m so glad that they weren’t home to say ‘I told you so’. I just sat on the couch and watched Adventure Time wondering if I’ll ever find someone who loves me for me and not my money because Chelsea wasn’t the only one that did this. I slowly started to fall asleep and found myself dreaming of a happier life.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to my phone ringing and I picked it up.

“Hey Tyler we need you to meet at the Clancy house in about 20 minutes to meet the new member of Odd Future.” Clancy said

“Oh yeah, I’ll be there soon.” I told him

I wasn’t to excited to meet this new member because it was gonna be a girl and I didn’t wanna catch feelings and then I start acting all SUS and shit because she didn’t want ME . I hope Clancy picked a girl that I saw as perfect in my eyes. Nice skin, Curly hair, and sexy ass freckles . Yeah…

I got ready and drove to the Clancy’s house and everyone was there except the girl. I joined the rest of the gang at the table and they had ordered pizzas and junk. After about ten minutes of talking to everyone there was a knock on the door and Kelly went to go answer it. Kelly and the girl walked into the dining room and sat at the table.

“Everyone this is the new member Brielle.” Kelly introduced

Brielle was nothing I expected she was dark-skinned, long straight hair,tall, and had a huge smile. At first sight she wasn’t my type at all because I perferred light-freckled-curly haired girls. I was kind of happy that she wasn’t my type because I didn’t wanna be hurt again. We all introduced ourselves and exchanged hugs with eachother and as I hugged her I couldn’t help but notice that she smelled so good and her skin was so soft. Oh no Tyler don’t catch feelings.

My day was getting worse and I was acting Sus as fuck because of it .

Please give feedback, 😄😏😁