Chapter 15

Unexpected Chapter 15

"Juan please baby," I pleaded while covering my tummy.

"You know what fuck you Bri! Be the fuck with Tyler and let him cheat on your ass, stupid whore!" Juan yelled at me before starting to leave. He stopped after he heard what I said.

"Leave nigga ! Yo mama ain't shit, yo daddy ain't shit, and yo kids ain't gone be shit! Fuck you with a sick dick you low life pothead!" I screamed and soon regretted it. Juan turned around and started hitting my face.

"Get your ass up and lay down before I hurt you!" he screamed. I got up slowly because I was weak and pregnant. Apparently I wasn't moving quickly enough for him so he grabbed me by my hair, threw me on the bed and started removing my clothes.

"Juan no stop, Im pregnant!" I yelled while trying to push him off.

"Idgaf, that ain't my baby," Juan yelled.

I started screaming for help. I really

was afraid of losing my babygirl and I started to fight back hard.

"Stop moving and it'll be over with sooner," he said calmly. I ignored the comment and fought and fought. Until he punched me which knocked me out cold. Where the hell is Ally. I was wondering why she couldn't hear me and noticed why. The door was closed and we were in the sound proof room. A few weeks after Juan moved in we put in a soundproof room because Juan and I's sex bothered Ally.

[ Ally's P.O.V.] *30 Minutes Later*

I was downstairs how the computer secretly skyping my babydaddy. I loved him so much and he agreed to come down to France and visit. He said he'd be bringing a friend along with him. I never seen his friend before and his friend has never seen me. I heard footsteps and quickly closed my laptop. I looked to the stairs to see Juan coming down sweaty and zipping his pants.

"Where is Bri?" I asked him.

"Put that ass to sleep as usual!" Juan said with the biggest grin on his face.

I just smiled back awkwardly and I seen Juan grabbing alot of his stuff then putting it in his car. It looked as if he was moving.

"Where are you going?" I asked him confused. I wasn't just gonna let him leave Bri.

"Oh Bri didn't tell you? I'm going to Cali for a while to visit the fam," he said. I beleived Juan because like why would he lie. He grabbed his keys when he was done and headed out. I opened my laptop back up and talked to my boo some more. I know you're wondering why I'm being so secretive about him. It's just because nobody knows we're togethet because we wanted to keep our shit on the low low, but when he got me pregnant we knew we were gonna have to come out about our relatinship so I lied to Bri about him not wanting a baby and all that bull. I was gonna tell her the truth now so I sat my computer down and went up to her room. When I walked in I saw her and ran out screaming. I ran to the phone and immediately dialed 911.

"Baby wtf is going on?" My boo asked I just kept crying and waited for an ambulance.

[Brielle's P.O.V.]

I woke up in a hospital bed confused a'f. I tried to recollect my thoughts, but failed miserably everytime. All I remembered was my name and that I was pregnant. I looked up and right across from me was a mirror. My face was all ugly and beaten. Wt happend to me ? Afer about 20 minutes of thinking a skinny white brunette came in.

"Omg sweetie you're awake!" She screamed running up to me and hugging me.

"Im sorry, but who are you?" I asked while pushing her away. She looked at me shocked then ran out the room. She came back in with a docter and I was examined. They say that I suffered from minor memory loss. My memory would be restored within a month if the brunette kept helping me remember things. I was released from the hospital and went home with the brunette. She told me things about herself and my life.

[Tyler's P.O.V.]

I was sitting down with Jassy rubbing her tummy. We were cuddled up and happy until my phone rang.

"Hey Ty I got some news for you," she said. The voice sounded familier, but I didn't know who it was.

"Who is this?" I asked. She sighed and just paused trying to control her breathing. It sounded as if she had been crying.

"It's me Ally, Brielle's best friend," she said. My heart fluttered at the mention of Bri's name. My love became worry because of the fact that Ally sounded like she was crying.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Brielle was beaten and raped, the beating was so bad that she lost her memory," she said. The thought of Bri being hurt came to mind and I got heated.

"By who?, Fuck this I'm calling the wolves!" I yelled out.

"I was wondering if Bri and I could stay with you until she gets her memory back. They said it should be restored in a month as long as people help her remember," she told me. I smiled at the thought of Bri living here again. My mom and sister didn't know she was preggers until yesterday when they came back from Hawaii. They were so excited to see her. They don't like Jasmine one bit. I got up and grabbed my things I needed to talk to the wolves.

[Ally's P.O.V.]

I was now on the phone with my boo.

"Hey baby we gotta cancel that little trip you were planning to come here," I told him.

"Why?" He asked . I sighed and told him the story about Bri.

"Oh shit well it's coo' bae !" he told me in a sad tone.

"Good part is I'm coming to Cali so Bri can be in a familier place!" I said happily. He laughed and we talked for an hour until he said he had to go to a meeting with his wolves.

[Ally's Boo P.O.V.]

I was talking to my boo until my boy Ty came in talking about Bri and what happend. The story sounded familier maybe I read it in a newspaper. Oh well. I walked ovet to Ty after his rant.

"Sorry dude, but the trip to France is off. My baby mama and her friend coming here instead," I told him. He really didn't care cause he was angry. He kept saying he knew who did it and he was gonna kill em. There was a knock on the door and I went to answet it. It was Juan with a shitload of bags. We brought all his stuff in and then went to the livingroom.

"Wssp niggas!" he yelled. Tyler snapped his head to the side at the voice. Before another word was said Ty attacked him and started beating his ass.

"How you like it huh? Hit me bitch!" Tyler yelled.

*Feedback*