Chapter 5

[Brielle’s P.O.V.] 

“You cheated on me bitch?!” Juan yelled at me as he moved closer to me. The closer he moved the farther I backed up until I reached the wall next to the steps. He was beyond high and I knew that I was gonna get the worst beating ever.

"I’m sorry, I just needed some comfort because you make me feel ugly when you hit me and-" I was cut off by Juan’s palm connecting with my face. It stung really bad and my face started to go numb. My ear was ringing and then before I knew it I was on the ground being beaten more. I know that Tyler didn’t know what was occuring in Juan and I’s relationship, but I can never forgive him for this. I just felt like it was him to blame for this beating.

"Get up!" Juan yelled as he pulled me to my feet by my hair and started dragging me upstairs to our bedroom.

"Juan please, I’m sorry!" I yelled knowing that next he was going to take me upstairs and have rough sex with me.

"Stfu,"Juan said after punching me to shut me up. I cried silently all the way up to the bedroom. Juan threw we on the bed, took off my clothes, and started to be rough with me.

*30 minutes later* 

In the middle of sex Juan had went to sleep and I felt the bed was soaked. I tried to figure out where it was coming from, but I was to week. I just decided to try to go to sleep until I heard a knock on the front door. Juan was completely knocked out so I knew I had ro try my best to go get it. As I walked out the room I realized that I could see out of one eye and that there was a warm fluid dripping down my leg. I couldn’t see what it was because of my blurred vision.

"Who is it?" I called out

"It’s me, Tyler I left my phone on your kitchen counter," he said. At that moment I felt so safe and just wanted to open the door, but then I realized he was the one who told and that I looked a mess. I went to the kitchen and grabbed his phone, walked to the door and attempted to put his phone through the mail slot, but it was to big.

"Brielle, why won’t you just let me in?" He asked

"Because I’m naked," I lied.

"Well I need my phone soo you’re going ro have to open it up and it’s not like I never seen you naked before anyway," he said. That comment kinda made me blush. I quickly opened the door and put the phone in his hand. I tried to shut the door as quickly as I could, but Tyler put his foot in the door and burst in. I couldn’t fight him or anything because I was too weak. As soon as I heard his gasp I put my head down in shame knowing that he had saw me. I felt myself getting weaker by the second and then everything went black.

*Feedback? What will happen next?*