Chapter 3

[Tyler’s P.O.V]

I was now getting some bomb ass head from Brielle. This little thing between us was going great except for the fact that I think I might be developing feelings for her. It’s been 2 months and everytime I would see her looking, talking, or smiling at or with another guy a wave of jealousy would come over me and I can’t explain why. I started to become a little controlling by not letting her see the wolves unless I’m around. I just tell myself that it’s because when I fucked her so many times I marked my territory and nobody can just come into what’s mine. I started to run my fingers through her hair and she looked up at me. Damn she had some pretty big brown chinese eyes. For some reason I started to think about her being with another guy and became angry. I grabbed her head and started pounding my dick in her mouth. Her eyes got wide and she kept gagging. She tried to pull away, but my grip on her head was tight. I saw tears start to spill out her eyes and stopped and as soon as I stopped she went into the bathroom and started puking. I really don’t know what came over me, but I kept thinking of her as mine and only mine. Wtf is wrong with me? I’m the one who said no feelings, but here I am thinking I love her. Wow….

[Brielle’s P.O.V.]

I was blowing Tyler because that’s what he wanted. I was doing my best job so that he wod just give the idea of loving me a push. I always said thay I would never suck somebody up unless he was my husband, but here I am now desperate to be loved by someone. I felt Tyler’s hands rub through my hair then suddenly he started to get rough with me. I tried to pull away, but he was stronger than me. I started to gag and wanted to throw up and when he finally let go I ran in the bathroom and locked the door. My vision was blurry from my tears so I nearly missed the toilet. After throwing up I just sat there and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. I went to my room and decided to nap.

*2 hours later*

I woke up to someone shaking me to wake up. I just opened my eyes and didn’t move. 

“Sweetie dinner is downstairs ready,” Tyler’s mom told me.

I sat up in the bed and looked at the time. It was 8:30 at night. 

“Okay thanks, give me five minutes and I’ll be down,” I told her. I put my hair in a high messy bun, slipped on some UCLA sweats, and one of Tyler’s shirts that he had left in my room. As soon as I smelled the shirt it reminded me of what happend earlier with Tyler. The thought of it sent shivers down my spine. I couldn’t beleive that he did that. I was planning on going downstairs, eating and going back to sleep because tommorow Tyler and I had to go to the studio and OF store to record our new album and make tye dye shirts together. I know that I should be pissed about what he did earlier today, but I couldn’t be mad forever and I wasn’t one to hold grudges. I slipped on my huff socks and made my way downstairs.

*At dinner*

I was sitting at the table eating when suddenly I heard a gasp behind me coming from Tyler’s sister.

“Bri what happend to the back of your neck?” she asked

“What is it?” I asked acting cluless knowing that it was probably bruises from earlier.

“A big black bruise, hey it kinda looks like a hand print!” She exclaimed 

“Let me see.” Tyler’s mother said while getting up from her chair.

“See you see right there,” Tyler’s sister said pointing to the bruise.

“How did this happen?” His mother asked me. I looked over at Tyler and he had the most sad eyes ever and it made me not wanna tell.

“I don’t know, I didn’t know it was a bruise there until she pointed it out,” I said with confidence so they would give credance to my lie

After about 10 more minutes of giving attention to my bruise they finally dropoed the subject.

[Tyler’s P.O.V.]

I felt so bad about what I did to Brielle. I didn’t know I was being that rough, but then again she was crying. When my mother asked how it happend I was praying that Brielle wouldn’t tell and she didn’t. She came up with the best lies ever. I decided that I was gonna apoligize to her when we are alone after our dinner.

*After Dinner*

About 30 minutes after dinner I decided to go apoligize to Brielle. I quietly snuck into her room and layed down with her. I kissed the back of her neck and said sorry about a thousand times. She sighed and it scared the shit out of me because I thought she was sleeping.

"Tyler stop," she said softly. This suprised me because I was trying to apoligize and she was being a bitch.

"What’s wrong with you?"i whisper-yelled

She just sighed again then said, ” You are only saying sorry because you want more sex Tyler.” I got pissed and got up to leave until she spoke again.

“I don’t think we should do this any longer, I found an apartment and I’ll be moved out by tommorow,” she told me

“Fine!” I whispered-yelled 

I will admit that I was pissed because she came up with the idead of releiving each other of stress and now she was backing out. FUCK HER, she ain’t the only one with some bomb ass pussy. Any groupie bitch would be happy to have me in their lives.

*Feedback Pwease*