Chapter 12

Unexpexted Chapter 12

[Tyler's P.O.V.]

Dear Tyler,

I love you so much with all my heart,but all you do is hurt me time and time again. I was gonna choose to start over with our relationship, but then you kissed that Jasmine girl. Ally and I have been planning this get-away for a while, I wasn't gonna go through with it, but you hurt me. I will send you pictures of the baby,video of the birth, and updates on how I'm doing. You can always call,tweet,text, and or skype me only concerning the baby. I chose names for the baby. If it's a girl her name will be Salem Bonita Okonma or we can name her after your sister and for a boy it'll be Wolf Tyler Okonma or we can name him after you. I'll think about coming to visit you sooner or later so they can meet the wolves and family. I will tell our baby everyday how much you love them everyday. Ty I love you to the stars and back and that'll never change. You were my first time, first love and much more. Expect more letters from me.

Love,

Brielle



I kept re-reading the letter not knowing what to do. I shouldn't have lied about Jasmine and maybe she would've let me explain. I wonder where she was. Damn ... How will she make her living ? I drove to the Clancy house to have a father to son type talk. I needed someone to vent to. I knocked on the door and Chloe answered it. She ran past me out the door and came back in with the most dissapointed look on her face.

"Where's Brielle ?" She asked sadly. I felt so bad because I was the reason she left.

"She went away for awhile Chlo," I told her. Her little face was sad and her eyes were glossy. She ran up to me and then her face got red with anger. She started punching me.

"You hurt her again didn't you?" She said to me. How did she know about our problems.

"Where is your daddy Chloe?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and led me to the family room where Clancy was in his special chair.

"Hey can we talk?" Iasked

"Sure Tyler, what's the problem?" I started to tell him all the drama with Brielle.

[Brielle's P.O.V.] *After the plane ride*

We were now at our house putting our things away. It was a really nice loft type of place. 5 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. We chose our rooms then we chose our baby rooms which connected to our rooms. It was all very spacious. I still had the OF contract so I would still do music just lowkey. Allison and I kinda changed our looks and style so fans out here wouldn't recognize me and blow our cover. We were in the middle of going over our plans for the babyrooms, learning more French, and baby shopping until my phone rang. I answered it.

"There is a collect call from the California state prision, you will be charged for the call will you like to accept or decline?" The recorded voice asked. I assumed it was Juan and answered it. We haven't spoken since that night when he found out about Tyler and I.

"Hey baby," he said. I smiled a little from his voice. I will admit that I missed Juan and his sweet side, but I never wanted to see his bad side again. He didn't know about the baby or Tyler and I after he was put in jail.

"Hey Juan, I miss you babyboy," I said.

"Guess what?" He said. I smiled wondering what .

"What?" I asked . He breathed in and I could hear him smile.

"I'm getting out because of good behavior tommorow morning," He said. Ismiled at the thought of him holding me in his arms again and protecting me instead of hurting me like old times.