one

-☆-

come and keep me warm
in the heart of the storm
and turn those songs on love

-☆-

-☆-

"wake up asshat."

i grumbled "leave." ivy, my best friend, laughed. "it's only 5 am, plus we gotta get to the airport."

"but i'm tired" i whined. i got up and rubbed my eyes. why'd I stay up so late last night? oh right, i was studying for yet another stupid ass math test. math sweetie you're going to have to learn how to do your own problems.

"wait what, the airport?" i yawned. "are you you kidding me, we got a show this week" ivy practically yelled. "oh shit c'mon we're gonna be late." suddenly everything started coming back. "i swear you're high all the time or something" ivy mumbled. yeah high off of my inhaler. HA FUCK I'M FUNNY.

we quickly rushed out to find a car already waiting outside for us. i shoved my suitcase in the trunk as i jumped into the backseat. "what took you guys so long" moose sighed. that wasn't his real name ((it's george)) but everyone just calls him that, i dunno it stuck, i mean how the fuck did we get moose from george but okay. OH YEAH, he ate like three tubs of moose tracks ice cream. HA GOOD TIMES.

"y/n over here forgot we even had a show" ivy explained. "what the hell, how does that even happen" elliot's jaw hung down in shock. "i was up studying, ok?" i yawned once again. "nah she was prolly fucking a dood" ivy cackled.

"nah she was getting high" natalia teased. "i have asthma dumbass, i'd literally have an asthma attack and die" i rolled my eyes. "my cousin has asthma but that never stopped her" she winked. these are the fucking dumb asses i choose to hang out with. maybe i am high for gods sake. i laid my head on elliot's lap.

"guys we just got 15.k on insta!" ivy and natalia squealed. "we're insta baddies #blessed" i stuck my tongue out.

"HOLY SHIT!" ivy yelled. the uber driver rolled his eyes totally done with us. "WHAT!" moose yelled back. "CALPURNIA FOLLOWS US!" ivy screamed. "who's that" i mumbled. "what??the???fuck????" natalia stared at me making sure I was serious. "WAIT is that the kidz bop band" i asked

"kidz bop band?? what the fuck they're the same age as us dumb fuck." ivy cackled. "OH, woah maybe we're the kidz bop band" i mumbled. "yup she's hIGH" moose nodded

"have you fucking seen jack anderson i mean fuck he's eye candy." ivy almost drooled. "they're kool as fuck, i vibe with them" natalia nodded. "oh shit i heard malcolm is a beast at the drums" moose drummed his fingers on his leg.

"we're the best band though" elliot said with much confidence. "totally, we have y/n she's the best singer there is." moose agreed. "psh yeah right, i'm like semi-good" i laughed. they continued talking but i tuned them out. sleep sounded amazing right now. SLEEP ALWAYS SOUNDS GOOD WHAT THE FUCK AM I RITE LADIES.