twenty

-☆-
i'd think you'd fall in love with anyone
who fell in love with you
and they frequently do
-☆-

-☆-i'd think you'd fall in love with anyonewho fell in love with youand they frequently do-☆-

-☆-

"i-i'm gay"

"wait what"

elliot sighed and picked at his nails. "i'm gay" he repeated a little louder. "holy shit elliot that's great!" i exclaimed and hugged him tightly. i was honestly so thankful he wasn't into me because that smooch was just awkward.

ya know when like someone just puts their lips on yours and awkwardly hold it. that's exactly what happened. it felt like kissing your brother or something weird like that.

elliot smiled brightly. "you don't h-hate me?" he looked at me. "what the hell of course not you're literally my brother" i blurted. "okay good, you made me realise that I'm way more into dicks" he shrugged. well great, thats just, okay.

"oop well i guess i'm glad that I helPed?" i bit my lip. "oh nOO, you're amazing y/n, any guy would be luck to have to you, like you didn't make me gay i just, you for sured it" elliot laughed loudly. I laughed with him.

"i'm glad you could tell me this" i quietly said. well shit looks like it's aboutta get all cuTe aNd loVey.

"of course, i trust you with anything you're like the other part of me" he smiled. "let's do a dumb cliche promise"

"okay" he held out his pinky. i smiled and curled mine around his. that sounded weird. but i did it okay.

"I elliot bowie, promise to our god kermit that i shall always and i mean always be bestest of friends with the one and only y/n l/n and i will always take her in times of stress and horribleness with open arms of comfort. bible sis" elliot finished and i snorted at the last bit.

"i y/n l/n, promise to our holy saviour kermit the god to always mega soUPER always to be the bestest of friends with elliot bowie. and not only will i hype this bitch up and find him a secksy boy toy but i will also promise to never abandon him in times of anxiety and loneliness. bible sis" we both smiled and nodded.

"amen"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

wait till those arms belong to me

and i'm not saying that you love

i'm not saying anything