twenty five

it has been all fucking day of me driving back and forth trying to move in. who knew it was so fucking hard.

frogwhore: were at the airport u bitch where r u

"FRICK" i screamed and ran to grab my keys. i fucking forgot to pick up finn. i ran so fast to my car like bitch lighting mcqueen could never. "shit the airport is like an hour away." i was sister stressed here.

mister nick: hey y/n! just letting you know we arrived and are waiting at the small coffee shop.

dad: bitch where the fuck r u im hungry and tired as fuck

frogwhore: hurry the fuck up

dad: im mad bitch u better be here soon.

dad: do u see that fucking period

dad: bring me taco bell

frogwhore: i'm going to birth a cow

。・゚゚・✿❀♡✿・゚゚・。

"watch it!" some man screamed out of their car window. that's right cow girls i'm at the airport in record fucking time. i parked and was walking inside.

my phone was blowing up. i went to the coffee thing nick said they were at and i saw them bitches.

"aqui esta tu papi!" i shouted. "oh fuck daddy finally" quincy got up. "my favorite thot" finn hugged me. "we got you a coffee" nick smiled and handed me a coffee. "bless your soul nicky boy" i sipped it.

basically nick, quincy and finn were going to crash at my place for a few weeks before the festival calpurnia is playing at than the rest of calpurnia is coming to crash.

"okay bitches plot twist my mom bought me an apartment so were gonna crash there" finn put his head on my shoulder. "hell fucking yeah" quincy shouted. "okay cool" Nick smiled. "yeah but i only have a mattress and like a desk so were gonna have to go by some air mattresses."

"walmart here we fucking come babaYYyyY" quincy pulled out his phone and started vlogging. "your hair looks cute" finn put his arm around my waist. "shut the fuck up you dick" I put my arm around his shoulder and smiled.

"okay guy y/n finally came" quincy put the camera to me and finn covered his face. "finn's camera shy but that's okay because y/n loves the spotlight." quincy explained. i stuck my tongue out. "but yeah were going to walmart right now. here's nick"

once we got in the car finn passed out. "wait you can drive y/n?" nick asked getting into the back seat with quincy. "yeah i just got my license." i started the car.

"that's so fucking cool I'm proud." quincy yawned. "thanks dad" i started driving to wall of the mart.

"i think the whole squad is gonna come over later." i said. "oh fuck isn't that a shit ton of people?" quincy asked. "I mean just elliot, ivy, natalia, moose, emma and james" i responded. "a fucking party!" quincy shouted.

"oh my gosh shut up i'm trying to sleep" nick sighed. "aww sweepy boy" quincy played with nick's hair. "wow that's gay" i laughed. "nah nah nah, it's bros being bros"

i parked and shook finn awake. "fuck ten more minutes." finn curled into a ball. "let's just leave him." quincy suggested. "no here quincy and i will go you guys chill here." nick said while getting out of the car. "damnit i'm tired." quincy whined.

。・゚゚・✿❀♡✿・゚゚・。

"bro finn has a big ass crush on y/n" i laughed. "It's pretty obvious quincy" nick rolled his eyes. "i'm screaming dude that's so cute." i said as we walked into walmart. "finn's going to kiss her first. hands down" nick grinned. "nah bet it'll be y/n"

"bet 20 dollars." nick looked at me. "i fucking will." we shook hands. "get ready to lose bitch" i smirked. "as fucking if" nick rolled his eyes.

"hey man how about we say there's only two air mattresses in stock and be like oh finn looks like you and y/n have to share a bed." i snickered while grabbing two air mattresses. "that's brilliant!" nick squealed. "okay now we have to cackle."

mwahahaha

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

her love is plain to see

as she walks to me

happy as can be