thirty four

"NICK GET THE FUCK OVER HERE" quincy screamed. "for the love of god what the FUCK do you WANT, i SWEAR i'm so sick and tired of your bitch ASS SCREAMING A-"

"THEY'RE GONNA FUCKING KISS" quincy interrupted nick's speech. nick jumped over a stool and flopped on the couch quickly looking out the window. sure enough finn and y/n were standing awfully close to each other. "oh fuck oh my gosh1!1!1" quincy squealed watching as finn laughed before leaning in. "OHDJ ShD ITS GOING TO HAPPEN" nick screeched.

they watched suddenly filled with disappointment when a car drove wildly into the drive way. "WHAT THE FUCK" quincy bellowed.

finn jumped away from y/n, laughing awkwardly as his cheeks turned a bright crimson. y/n smiled at her shoes feeling her whole face get hot.

"WHOMEVER THE FOCK IS IN THE CAR IM LITERALLY GOING TO BEAT THEM WITH MY BARE FISTS" nick shouted into quincy's ear making him cackle.

"YEAH ILL BEAT THEM WITH MY BANANA" quincy cheered. nick looked at him in shock. "gross not like that dirty dirty nickolas i meant this banana." quincy dug his hand in his pants and pulled out a brown banana. "i- i'm not even going to ask" nick shook his head.

the owner of the car rolled down their window.

"hey love birds!"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

loving you only gets easier