four

-☆-

i remember our first date
i was scared and i couldn't wait
me and my heart were doing flips
and than i kissed your honey lips
all the money on the earth
couldn't buy what it was worth
and know i'm sailing without ships
because i kissed your honey lips

-☆-

-☆-

"wanna get some fresh air" finn asked, i prolly looked like complete an utter shit, i'm assuming he was looking out for my well being. "sure"

he led me to the exit and walked out. he sat on the grass and looked at the sky. i breathed in the fresh air. "yA liKE jAzZ" i said randomly. he laughed "oh foRsuRE"  i laughed, happy that he went along with my complete randomness.

"okay but honestly what's your thoughts on the bee movie" i asked. "if I'm being honest it's a quality film, 10/10 would recommend to the family." he answered. i sighed in relief. "you seem like a really great frog buddy" i nodded. "yeah i get that a lot"

"okay mr kool guy" i snorted. "what i do!" he replied defensively. "prolly because you're related to kermit the frog." i sat next to him. "and if i was i'd still be kool therefore i have won this argument." he smirked leaning closely into my face. "you know something you can't win at frog boy" i responded just as challengingly as he did. "and what's that honey" he leaned in ever so slightly. "mario kart" i whispered. our faces were so close i could feel his curly hair tickling my forehead. he laughed so loudly and so suddnely that i jumped. "YOU beat ME the king of mario kart, in your dreams angel"

he sat up and stretched. "oh yeah? is that a challenge i hear" i also stood up. "of course it is" he focused his attention back on me. "when and where" he pulled out his phone. "give me your number than you'll know the details" he handed me his phone. i smirked. "are you, finn wolfhard, flirting with me?" i grabbed his phone, making sure to touch his hand slightly.

"wHAT NO!" he responded quickly, his whole face turning crimson. i laughed. "i'm just teasing frog boy" i handed him his phone with my number in.

he smiled at it. "well it was fun frog boy, but i've got practice. text me" i grabbed my water bottles and headed inside.

"y/n! there you are" elliot said and walked towards me. "sorry I went out to get some fresh air." i drank some of my water. my face felt extremely hot. "why are you blushing?" elliot asked. "AM NOT"